Statue Infinity Studio: Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot) 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So do you think these studios go to Sideshow, or is it the other way around and Sideshow approaches these studios about carrying their product?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This will be mine.. Will go great next to my night stand.. Waking up a see Gal everyday :love :love

Will need to buy a custom case for her though.

I really want to see an extreme close up to gauge the skin texture. It looks rougher than the Queen version from some medium shots here.

I'd also, at this price level, want to see the company be very transparent as far as the materials being used (the quality of the silicone, etc).

I love what I see, but I want some reassurances that if I ever laid down the money for this, it would hold up for the long haul.

It's always a bit of a risk with new companies and I'm sure they'll reassure you that it's medical grade silicone etc but they won't be offering refunds in 10 years if there's any issues. If you're that unsure, it's a very expensive risk to take. I can't believe I'm still considering this one :rotfl

This makes me want a full size statue of this.

Given the price of entire life size statues I’m not sure we would want to pay the asking price. I know this bust is ‘only’ $3,000 USD for everything it provides, I’m not sure I would want to know the premium for a whole statue even though all that’s missing is a pair of legs.

Average looking life size statues from Sideshow can run up from $7000 to $8,000 USD. And these busts are far from average.

Holy Moly! This is beautiful! I see Gal.

If the production pieces turn out the same as this proto, this will be unbelievable. Who ever buys this and receives this into their collection, will have a piece of unique masterful artistry.

Many concerns though,

1. Availability and Cost to Australia?

2. My poor bank balance doesn't like the look of that price tag!

3. Refer to No.2 and times that by infinite

Holy Moly! This is beautiful! I see Gal.

If the production pieces turn out the same as this proto, this will be unbelievable. Who ever buys this and receives this into their collection, will have a piece of unique masterful artistry.

Many concerns though,

1. Availability and Cost to Australia?

2. My poor bank balance doesn't like the look of that price tag!

3. Refer to No.2 and times that by infinite

Here’s hoping Popcultcha/Ikons can get it via Sideshow (if they are actually distributing the piece). If so, I’m thinking a $5,000 to $5,500 AUD asking price. So after the usual 10% member discount I’ll be capping this off at $5K AUD per bust. So $15K if I get all three.........

Here’s hoping Popcultcha/Ikons can get it via Sideshow (if they are actually distributing the piece). If so, I’m thinking a $5,000 to $5,500 AUD asking price. So after the usual 10% member discount I’ll be capping this off at $5K AUD per bust. So $15K if I get all three.........

Yikes!! My wife is reasonable but I'd be given my walking papers if I spent that much. :)

Yikes!! My wife is reasonable but I'd be given my walking papers if I spent that much. :)

$15K Australian, which is about $10,500 USD.

One of the few times I wish we were back in the global financial crisis, as Australia didn’t go into recession and our currency was valued higher than the US for a short period of time.

7jJxCA4.jpg

MKkdw8N.jpg

Damn! ...This looks so good, kinda wish they had just made a whole life-size statue. That would've been DOPE!

Damn! ...This looks so good, kinda wish they had just made a whole life-size statue. That would've been DOPE!
I don't because I wouldn't be able to buy it [emoji38]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

I was thinking early on how frustrated I would be if I dropped the money on one of these, only to see a 1/3 to 1/2 full figure of the same quality and materials get produced.

The longer I mull this over though, the more I think I like the idea of having a piece that is distinctly and fundamentally unlike anything else in my collection. It would almost make the price level seem...a little more justified.

Back