Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really excited, can't wait to get him!!! . . .

Thanks for sharing - major chills - this looks AMAZING !!!!!! (friggin HUGE box too - so shipping might be a killer).

Make sure to turn the sound off folks - she's really irritating and hasn't got a clue :)

"Cutting dish", bullets from "Fighting with the cops", "doesn't recognise the pillars", "uses net to invisible himself" :rotfl

Thanks for sharing - major chills - this looks AMAZING !!!!!! (friggin HUGE box too - so shipping might be a killer).

Make sure to turn the sound off folks - she's really irritating and hasn't got a clue :)

"Cutting dish", bullets from "Fighting with the cops", "doesn't recognise the pillars", "uses net to invisible himself" :rotfl

LOL!Thank IS for putting the nameplate on so we know what it is.

Looks awesome!

In fairness, the "cutting dish" is probably a language thing.

Statue looks good. The ball is in Prime 1's court. Y'know, if they're planning on doing anything about it in the next few months.

It looks awesome here, very big. I kind of want one even more now although I am still planning on going for the Prime 1 version. Might just see if I can stretch to both....

It looks awesome here, very big. I kind of want one even more now although I am still planning on going for the Prime 1 version. Might just see if I can stretch to both . . .

Thanks for the link Matt:hi5:

Again - looks amazing. Pleased to see they have used flexible dreds.

If that's how it arrives then they are not using that lightweight foam that Sideshow wraps their pieces in - so I'm a bit worried about the polystyrene rubbing against the paint. But it does seem like there is some sort of "gel" support underneath - so maybe on top as well?

The wristblades are way too angled/curved.

But that's about the only concerns I have at this point (no pun intended) - well - besides shipping cost and import duties/taxes :horror

Glad I ordered locally with shipping included looking at the size of that box.

Yeah - smart move Col !
thumb2.gif

looks great. How long after the Prime PO did this one go up? The OG Winston will go perfect with this. Bases match up.

I received mine late last week but been too busy to open it up yet. The box is massive, I got number 10. Can't wait to get him out.
FYI - I'm in Australia

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Another HUGE thanks to you Vince :hi5:

That latest (3rd so far) video is EASILY the best:
  • Clearly shows assembly.
  • Removes the concern about packing protection (it's there!)
  • Removes the concern about the angle of the wristblades (now perfect)

All-in-all this thing just couldn't be any better.

So psyched.

I'd never noticed those little bone trophies around his neck before - they are on the CoolProps 1:1 bust too - I've just checked.

(* and that music will give me chills to the day I die *)

Mine's sat (well - hanging around I suppose would be a better term) in California.

Shipping (ECONOMY!) is $285 USD (so the same as the CoolProps P2 1:1 bust)

Apparently, Infinity Studios estimates as to box size and weight were inaccurate - this is 33" x 32" x 20" and 67 pounds.

Since it is WAY oversized, couriers add a surcharge.

Lovely.

Now to wait and see what I get dinged for taxes + import duties + "courier clearance fees" - it's likely to end up at just over 1.5 times the basic product price :gah:

Back