Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing looks so badass. Sculpt looks like it came out great and the paint looks damn good. My only complaint would be the whip.

just got mine today. hope to unpack it in a few days. for those of you that got the bonus bag, it comes packed in the colored box outside the foam packing. a nice little bonus!!!

also, mine is numbered 116/500. this also confirms that the edition is limited to 500 with the first 200 getting the bonus bag, not that there were 200 made with the bag and then 500 more made without the bag for a total of 700.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info boochydog. That's good to hear about the edition size. Mine's coming today also. I'll get some pics up when it arrives!

just got mine today. hope to unpack it in a few days. for those of you that got the bonus bag, it comes packed in the colored box outside the foam packing. a nice little bonus!!!

also, mine is numbered 116/500. this also confirms that the edition is limited to 500 with the first 200 getting the bonus bag, not that there were 200 made with the bag and then 500 more made without the bag for a total of 700.

That makes more sense. Very cool though, makes it a bit more limited.

Got mine a few hours ago. Extremely happy with it!

#103 of 500

Here's my pics, sorry there a bit blurry:

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

Last edited:
Great pictures i am glad that finally i didn't cancell mine
i will have it in the next two weeks :)

Looks like an awsome piece, but I'm not too upset about cancelling my p/o theres some other products coming that are more of a priority for me. Might pick it up later if the price is resonable tho.

Got this statue yesterday and it is amazing!!! The whip marks on Indy's back and the blood look amazing. The blood on his face looks awesome. Being one of my favortie seens from the OT, this statue captures the final battle over the stones perfectly!!! The rope bridge sculpt is very cool. A must have for any Indy fan!!! Sure was expensive, though. The great thing is, my 6 year old has been running around for two days with the exclusive bag on whistling the Indy theme. Classic!!!

Great pictures, glad I had bought one!
Mine is right now in France and it should come to Denmark with FedEx on Monday, so I look very forward to receiving it! :D

Damn. Oranges must've been prize fruits back then in India. :p

That's some funny s#$%.

The in-hand pics are incredibly underwhelming on this one. It's a little small and "contained". Off of the base you can barely tell they're on a cliff wall.

The blood-stains on the shirt are a joke, and poor SS still can't figure out what color Indy's hat is.

Regardless of that, I would gladly own it if the price was -$100 or so because I'm a helpless Indy nerd.

That's some funny s#$%.

The in-hand pics are incredibly underwhelming on this one. It's a little small and "contained". Off of the base you can barely tell they're on a cliff wall.

The blood-stains on the shirt are a joke, and poor SS still can't figure out what color Indy's hat is.

Regardless of that, I would gladly own it if the price was -$100 or so because I'm a helpless Indy nerd.

So, you did get one though?

Indy vs Mola Ram

Play.com has dropped this down by £60.00. Good price at £189.99....could of saved myself some cash if I'd waited :mad:

Back