Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can give you 300 reasons not to mix it up. :lol

Sorry man, my brain was not working as I did not put two and two together for that one. The price is high for this piece. I do believe on the secondary market it is cheaper but not by much. As an Indy fan, I know that if you flex pay this as I am doing, it is not so bad per month. Just have to not spend as much when going out to dinner and avoiding fast food or $5 drinks at starbucks. When I go to eat for example I only ask for water. In one months time that saves me at least $100 in drinks give or take and my body thanks me for it. Hopefully all of us who want this piece get one and it doesn't break the bank. And if you cannot because of financial reasons, then hopefully things change and one day you can get it.

I agree this piece is expensive. This will be a purchase, but definitely one made on the secondary market for a cheaper price.

Sideshow Indiana Jones vs Mola Ram Diorama

indivsmoralam11.jpg

indivsmoralam22.jpg

indivsmoralam33.jpg

indivsmoralam44.jpg

indivsmoralam55.jpg

indivsmoralam66.jpg

indivsmoralam77.jpg

indivsmoralam88.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

Looks good, glad i kept this one.

Only thing I don't like is how smooth Indy's chest is. Should be just a little hairy.

Ohh, just noticed the whip looks a little small too. Not too bad though.

Wow, that looks amazing! I'm sad that I cancelled it but I can't justify the cost right now...

It looks like they went a little overboard with the blood on the back of Indy's shirt, but otherwise very nice. Too bad I had to cancel this when I got laid off:crying

please if its possible take a close up of indy's face i have preorder the piece and i am little worried after comparing prototype pictures with yours. i would appreciate it a lot thanks

Based on the one set of pics, I think it came out nice. Of course there are aspects to it where the paint details could have been better, but overall I'm satisfied with the way it came out. Can't say I'll spend full price on this though and I may just skip this dio altogether and just get the ToD Mola Ram and Indy premium formats instead. Especially since Sideshow is taking forever to announce a new dio, if the dio line is even continuing.

The paint seems to have really held-up, this looks like a really nice piece; I would rather have the Mola PF so I'm passing - I don't need that many representations in my collection. :whip

Mine's on flex, so it's going to be a while until I have this dio in my Indy display, lookin' forward to it though, especially after seeing how nicely it turned out. Glad I decided to keep this one during my recent bout of order trimming...

Back