Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
41/500 :hi5:
DSCN4391.jpg

DSCN4389.jpg

DSCN4386.jpg

DSCN4380.jpg

DSCN4381.jpg

Looks great. Nice touch with the crocs. Might go and copy that display:clap

Kali Maaaaa Shakti De!

0t3p.jpg

Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram Temple of Doom 1:6 Diorama 290/500 - Sideshow

Very cool statue! I've been wanting an Indy statue for a little while now but wasn't wowed by any. The PFs are alright but for Indy I feel an action statue is more appropriate and I'm not a huge fan of the Pursuit of the Ark one.
I've always liked this one but for some reason never really jumped on it. Thankfully I found a good offer from our resident Sith Beagle (Thanks Mark!) and I'm now the proud owen of this dio.
The only issue I've found with it is that Indy's arm seem to slide off very easily so I'll have to watch out for that. Not sure if that's a common issue or not.
All in all a very nice statue and my definite Indiana Jones piece for now.

4yvy.jpg

k4t3.jpg

u8j6.jpg

2rhn.jpg

t1n.JPG

Congrats! Yeah, it's one of my favs in my collection. I wished Sideshow had not given up on the dios so easily despite this being a slow seller. So many great scenes to depict and this format would have ideal.

Congrats! Yeah, it's one of my favs in my collection. I wished Sideshow had not given up on the dios so easily despite this being a slow seller. So many great scenes to depict and this format would have ideal.

Totally agreed. There's actually several older dioramas i'd like to track down.

Actually my single favourite scene in movie history....

Almost criminal that the ToD PF didn't have the bridge as a base ....

Real shame cause all of the Sideshow dios are awesome! The Universal Monster dios are now very hard to find, or $$$$.

Back