Indy vs. Mola Ram Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tis a sad tale of woe...

I was going to look at putting this Exclusive on Flexpay-- and then I found out today that I'm getting back over $900 from the good ol' Canadian gov'ment in tax returns... :D:gun

Can't wait. I'm getting EVERY dio in the Indy line. No exceptions.

:rock :rock :rock

I am with you!!!!

Just converted on the Exclusive of 200 for Indiana Jones VS Mola Ram with Bonus Life-Size Bag

I converted too and I was on flex play as well. I didn't think mine would convert.. Why are so many people canceling this? Is it the new Obamaeconomy playing a roll.

I converted too and I was on flex play as well. I didn't think mine would convert.. Why are so many people canceling this? Is it the new Obamaeconomy playing a roll.

Nah I have the funds, I just don't want to start new lines that don't belong in my collection I'm sticking to Marvel, Joe's, Predators, RE and Terminator and He-Man.... that's enough for me... Heck Marvel is enough for a lot of ppl :D

Nah I have the funds, I just don't want to start new lines that don't belong in my collection I'm sticking to Marvel, Joe's, Predators, RE and Terminator and He-Man.... that's enough for me... Heck Marvel is enough for a lot of ppl :D

Sorry Dave but that is MAJOR fail.

No completest in me for Indy, maybe later there's too many more important items and I am Joe focused :rock

I can respect that. I'm focused on Joe's right now too and as for Indy, I'm sticking with PFs, the Dio's are awesome but they just don't fit into y collecting "motif". As it is, I have the Snakes Vs. Ninja dio on preorder and that might get the ax too.

:lecture 'Tis a slippery slope that one.

The more the merrier :) This diorama is awesome. It depicts that scene perfectly. I like to have a good mixture of collectibles in my house. TOo many doll's looks strange as too many busts for example. BUt I can understand those people who need everything the same kind of collectible. Nothing wrong with that.

Yea I collect bust, dolls, action figures and statues, there's a good mixture... If this comes readily available then I'll pick one up but for now I have to stick to my first loves and if it's not available then it just wasn't in the cards for me, no worries.

had to cancel this lovely parcel.... good thing i have the bag already!

Back