Indy TOD PF Rope Bridge Display...1/6th info added to last post.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy TOD PF Rope Bridge Display

Thanks for the awesome words fellas. I am blown away by all the positive responses. I really am happy with the way it turned out. :)

I have gotten a few PM's about the rope bridge display, asking if I will be offering these. I can make them, if there is serious interest. Please post here if you would be interested in something like this for your TOD Indy. I will check on material cost if I were to make more than one at a time. Thanks again.

JB

As stated in my post on page one, I'm definitely interested ! :blissy

I am also EXTREMELY interested in this. This sculpt and pose SCREAMS to be displayed on the rope bridge!!! :rock :rock :rock

Truly Amazing work! :bow

Hey Fellas,

I am working up costs and a timeframe for those interested parties. Thanks again for the interest and support.

JB

That is really amazing! I do not collect Indy but I love to browse in here once in a while because come on...who doesn't love Indy!!! But we do have the Ark. It's fabulous.

That's some really fantastic work. Well done.

I'd also be interested in a pm about cost, if you don't mind.

can someone post a cost here? And I'm interested if you end up making a 1/6th version

Just wanted to chime in again and say that this is some fantastic work JB! Thanks for getting back to me...Can't wait to get a deposit in at the beginning of June for this piece! :yess:

Hey everyone,

I have gotten a few PM's asking if I would do any rope bridges in 1/6 scale. If you happen to be interested in a 1/6 rope bridge, please drop me a PM. I can do them on an as ordered basis. Thanks,

JB

...oh and the 1/6 bridge will look exactly the same as the 1/4 scale. I can just use sized down materials and still maintain the realistic look of the bridge. The 1/6 version can be a little longer too and still fit inside a detolf if desired.

JB

Back