1/6 ROLTA Map Room Entrance WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All

Well the dio is 95% done just have to do the figures and then use some pastels.

The barberd wire was given a paint of gunmetal and then a wash of hull red and beastial brown to give it a rusty look.

The boards were painted and washed using black, beastial brown and a mix of flat earth and flat white. Once dry I gave it a quick sanding.

The entrance was given a final drybrush of dark sand to tone down the darker stone colour.

Ron

Hi All

FLOSI - Cheers Bro I'm just waiting on my Sallah head to get here and then I'll be starting on him but I have started on my Map Room Indy but can't decide which head to use for it.

1 - The original SS Indy head
2 - The German disguise Indy head

Ron

I used the German for mine as the turban hides a bit of the largeness of the head.

That looks terrific, Ron!

I've been wanting to make one of those for a couple years now! My plan was to display a Sallah dio like that ... one shelf above a Map Room Indy.

Great work!

Hi All

Bucky Underbelly - Cheers mate, I did a 3-3/4" dio of Sallah lowering Indy into the map room over a year ago. I did think of what you were thinking but the size height wise would be over a metre.

If you ever do make it I would love to see it.

Ron

Hi All

Bucky Underbelly - Cheers mate, I did a 3-3/4" dio of Sallah lowering Indy into the map room over a year ago. I did think of what you were thinking but the size height wise would be over a metre.

If you ever do make it I would love to see it.

Ron

It would be amazing to do it to scale! Though, I was actually thinking of just having Indy on the next shelf down in the detolf in his Map Room gear. Yes, it's totally cheating! But I thought it would be a clever way to display them.

Although ... maybe he could be dangling from a rope just below the occulus and not be at the bottom yet ... that would still be in scale ...

:idea

Hi All

Bucky Underbelly wrote
It would be amazing to do it to scale! Though, I was actually thinking of just having Indy on the next shelf down in the detolf in his Map Room gear. Yes, it's totally cheating! But I thought it would be a clever way to display them.

Although ... maybe he could be dangling from a rope just below the occulus and not be at the bottom yet ... that would still be in scale ...

That would be a very cool way to display both figures especially in a detolf. Come on mate make it happen.

Ron

Back