Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two heads???

Why???

What's wrong with one head and removable hat???

Then again, if he's going to be swinging around the place, that hat may come off...

Also, the hats to look right have to bee kind of tight which can cause some paint rubs. If you have the first Krueger figure you know why that can be a problem.

Alternate hatless head is awesome. You can make your own German Indy, Well of Souls Indy, Teacher Indy, or Rick Deckard!!!!!!

Good f'n point! I hadn't even thought of that... man this figure rocks all kinds of ass. The exclusive is a bit weak, but good that its one you could live w/o.

The head sculpts don't wow me, but I like the figure overall.

The one w/o the hat looks looks a bit better in photos, not sure if they are exactly the same (hat being the only difference) or different sculpts all together. The non-hat looks like the one that was first shown at SDCC.

Submitted this question, hope it gets answered:

With the unveiling of the Prometheus body with the Raiders Indy you have excited a lot of people. Will Gandalf be using this body? Will it come in height variations for taller and shorter characters? Can we get a rundown of the 40 POAs? Will the neck joint be painted to match the facial skin tone? Will this body be adaptable to older Sideshow portraits?

This is an easy pass for $89.99
The exclusives just aren't that good.
It doesn't look like Harrison Ford either, especially without the hat on. He looks like Tim Matheson hatless.:rotfl
And unlike the Obi-Wan in Clone armor this will be my only post in this thread.
:chew

Wow! Right on time too! I was expecting a $70 figure but I also wasn't expecting so much stuff! And 3rd quarter should still drop it this summer.

I questioned the Gandalf for a second but this is ordered immediately. Good thing the baby is watching Sesame Street so I had a hand free to order.

HOLY ****!

He looks great!

NEW BODY!!!

THE ACCESSORIES!!

NEW BODY!!!

No big heads. :monkey3

SSC is kicking ass!

Now let's hope the quality doesn't suffer on these items.

Anyone notice Indy is in the Star Wars section of the site?

I just woke up and ordered the Ex. Have very little time before work, but what are the differences between Ex and non-Ex, aside from it looks like 2 accessories? Thanks.

The figure looks great - and he's jam packed with goodies. Two heads? A sculpted on hat and a hat he can hold? Two guns? Two whips? And there's no reason to whine about the exclusive - you're getting two extra accessories for the same price as the regular figure. The weathering on the shoes is well done too, and I prefer that they aren't trying to weather the jacket, as that works so poorly when done in production.

Back