Indy Pre-Orders

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I missed out on the exclusive. I'm on the waitlist. Where is the best deal for the regular?

Ok, so I missed out on the exclusive. I'm on the waitlist. Where is the best deal for the regular?

Right now, the regular on Sideshow isn't much more than most retailers. Considering the Rewards Points you'd get, I'd suggest securing a regular through Sideshow (which you can always cancel later) just in case.

Yep, the retailer discount has really dropped... seems most times the rewards points balance out the savings anymore.

Well, not only that but the retailer margins (and thus price differences) for higher-ticket items like these are usually more neglible.

Depends on where you are order from SS directly.
To get something shipped to Canada for example it just isn't worth it as the custom fees and shipping fees pretty much double-up an item of this price value. I cancelled most of the 1/6 pre-orders I had (SW, LOTR, Shaun of the Dead) and instead got the regular ones ordered from a Canadian retailer who also sends for free if my total is over $100. In the long run I'm going to save big money and be able to collect for much longer than if I continued to buy everything from SS. Having said that I do have the Exclusive Indy on pre-order--- some exceptions need to happen.:D

Only 1500 for the exclusive...wow, I really lucked out. I just happened to check the toyfair section of SS' site and saw that he was up for PO...can't believe how luck I was.

Back