Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

I would sell my whole collection if I had to, to get this - if it's as epic as I think it'll be.

It would come down to the pose. I'm sure Trevor would be sculpting them.

Yikes. $2K for Maul LSF. :thud:

His outfit and gear would seem to be simpler than Indy's. So does that mean Indy would be more? (Though Indy wouldn't have an electronic component, so maybe it's a wash.)

In any event, this is a heartbreaker. Way too rich for my blood. Half-pint Indy won't be coming home with me. :monkey2

Nuts.

No doubt this will be 2k, and I would have never seen myself spending that kind of scratch on a collectible, regardless of scale. But if they get the outfit right, and don't ____ up Trevor's sculpt with the factory paint, I will not hesitate :lecture

At $1000 I would have considered it but most likely had a quesy sick feeling at spending that much on a statue.

At $2000 (maybe more since Indy is more complicated than Maul) I can just sit back and laugh.

Double the size of a premium format for 6 times the price?

You can buy a full size Indy leather jacket from the original manufacturer (Wested) for $400 ... LOL for $2000 you can have Ford's entire costume (whip included) made by each original manufacturer and either wear it yourself or have it displayed on a mannequin.

At $1000 I would have considered it but most likely had a quesy sick feeling at spending that much on a statue.

At $2000 (maybe more since Indy is more complicated than Maul) I can just sit back and laugh.

Double the size of a premium format for 6 times the price?

You can buy a full size Indy leather jacket from the original manufacturer (Wested) for $400 ... LOL for $2000 you can have Ford's entire costume (whip included) made by each original manufacturer and either wear it yourself or have it displayed on a mannequin.

lol I like it!
'relative purchases' = The internal logic we all use when trying to buy something that worth it or not.. :)

I would consider selling my entire Indy collection just for this one piece. I mean, if it comes out as a masterpiece, I don't need anything else. But for $2,000 this sucker better be a miniature Harrison Ford, better than ANY of the PFs, and none of this, "I can see Ford's resemblance in certain angles", or "it's not perfect, but it'll do." :nono:whip For $2,000 I expect perfection.

I would consider selling my entire Indy collection just for this one piece. I mean, if it comes out as a masterpiece, I don't need anything else. But for $2,000 this sucker better be a miniature Harrison Ford, better than ANY of the PFs, and none of this, "I can see Ford's resemblance in certain angles", or "it's not perfect, but it'll do." :nono:whip For $2,000 I expect perfection.

This :lecture

I will have no problem downsizing my collection and dropping 2k, BUT it needs to be absolutely perfect. I already know the sculpt will be ace, and I have a good idea of the pose, so it's the paint and outfit that are up in the air.

:goodpost::exactly::clap:hi5:

$2,000!!!?

No wonder everyone made their 1/6 Indys just a bit off.

13copy.jpg

this one is dead on though.. :) 1/4 PF KOTCS

yes my friend, that is the original paint job... if you examine harder, the eyes are a bit yellowish though.. :)

yes my friend, that is the original paint job... if you examine harder, the eyes are a bit yellowish though.. :)

It looks really good in that picture, the yellowish eyes are hardly noticeable.

I was going to get this and the Obi-Wan LSF. But after seeing the $2k price on Darth Maul, Indy will be my one and only Sideshow LSF. Bring him on... but he'd better not be more than $2k! :nono

Back