Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

No prices have been released on any of the Legendary Scale statues right?

I'm worried. :panic: :lol

I could be remembering wrong but I believe around Comic Con time during intervew/Q&A's it was mentioned they would be around $1600

I saw those pics in the calendar. Kind of looked like the ToD PF to me right off the bat, but I certainly hope you are right in that it might be Legendary Scale. This would be the only Legendary Scale figure I'd buy and the only character I'd spend that kind of money on.

I completely missed this and I was checking out the calendar for new stuff. I just informed the wifey this one will be purchased! I usually never the more expensive stuff but this one I can make an exception for. I am going to start saving now!

I completely missed this and I was checking out the calendar for new stuff. I just informed the wifey this one will be purchased! I usually never the more expensive stuff but this one I can make an exception for. I am going to start saving now!

The one and only LSF I will ever purchase :lecture

Both the Neytiri and Iron Man LSFs have been up for pre-order for a while now.

And the numbers ain't pretty. :horror

Interesting. Both those were not originally classified as Legendary Scale were they?
(The Iron Man pics in the gallery section are still actually marked as a Marquette as well)

Interesting. Both those were not originally classified as Legendary Scale were they?
(The Iron Man pics in the gallery section are still actually marked as a Marquette as well)

Correct, they were both updated after the announcement.

OMG!! Indiana Jones Legendary Scale Figure:yess:

This would be the one and only LSF for me, I would pay twice as much for this. Please don't make us wait too long Sideshow!

as long the head sculpt is as good as its PF, i would definitely buy it, prefer it more than the cinemaquette version..

OMG!! Indiana Jones Legendary Scale Figure:yess:

This would be the one and only LSF for me, I would pay twice as much for this. Please don't make us wait too long Sideshow!

Most likely this will be priced at around 5 times a premium format statue - at around $1600.

No seriously :rotfl

Most likely this will be priced at around 5 times a premium format statue - at around $1600.

No seriously :rotfl

but then it will be cheaper than the cinemaquette version.. :yess:

but then it will be cheaper than the cinemaquette version.. :yess:

lol I like it!
'relative cheapness' = The internal logic we all use when trying to justify something expensive.

yes yes im also consoling myself.. lol..
wish it to be under USD1000 though...

I would get this one easily. I wanted the Wolverine but this one would trump all others.

Back