Indy Legendary Scale? Probably not anymore.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy Legendary Scale? Looks like it!

Indy I can pass. Now a LS Mola Ram is another story. :D

I have never even seen one of the LS figures... what do they generally run ?

Not sure if a price-range has been officially set, but I remember hearing buzz in the obi-wan LSF thread about upwards of a grand.

Not sure if a price-range has been officially set, but I remember hearing buzz in the obi-wan LSF thread about upwards of a grand.

Upwards is right. Neytiri is $1,600 and Iron Man is $1,950! Yeesh! :thud:

I LOVE the idea of the Legendary Scale Figures, but sadly that's just too rich for my blood. :monkey4

Because an awesome 1/2 scale Indy or a 1/4 scale Sauron would otherwise be ultimate grail pieces for me. :(

Looks great. The scale is nice cause of all the cool accessories and layers of clothing that come with an Indy piece. To be honest, I would not mind seeing this be just a larger version of the raiders PF, but with updated paint aps and sculpt of course ;)

Looks great. The scale is nice cause of all the cool accessories and layers of clothing that come with an Indy piece. To be honest, I would not mind seeing this be just a larger version of the raiders PF, but with updated paint aps and sculpt of course ;)

Judging from the legs in this photo (background), I think we're getting something a little more dynamic than the PF pose. That looks like a whip-cracking stance :exactly:

img0716zz.jpg

Good call!

Are those his knees and thighs in the upper left of the picture? Looks like a whipping stance to me!

:whip

Upwards is right. Neytiri is $1,600 and Iron Man is $1,950! Yeesh! :thud:

Hard to resist one of these. Love the idea.

Not cheap, but for work involved, still reasonable i think.
Plus there's shipping cost to Australia!

I find sideshow shipping reasonable for PF's.
I'm guessing double for LSF?

Oh yeh, not to mention, duty charges!
Off memory, the amp suit cost me an extra $200-300 in import tax.
Wasn't happy:thud:

All these extras could make it a painful expense. What to do

When is this coming out? anyone knows? It looks awesome so far!

Im ready to sell my kids .... Just thinking of a half scale indy with the new transulent skin in the head as the obi wan lsf..... I hope the base will be as impressive as the predator cm base :yess::monkey2

Would be a great opportunity to make some new custom leather gear... the larger scale would open up room for better detail... but.. I don't see me picking this one up due to the price being out of reasonable reach... I may have to get with one of you and work out a deal where I could get measurements of the figure to build accessories correctly...

This will be a must have.

I count three I will be getting now: Indy, Maul, Kenobi

Would be a great opportunity to make some new custom leather gear... the larger scale would open up room for better detail... but.. I don't see me picking this one up due to the price being out of reasonable reach... I may have to get with one of you and work out a deal where I could get measurements of the figure to build accessories correctly...

Well, if I can actually afford this guy Mike, I'd be glad to do that! :hi5:

Will be very interested to see the final product.

Though I think 1/4 scale $350 statues are my personal limit.

No prices have been released on any of the Legendary Scale statues right?

I'm worried. :panic:

:lol

Back