Indy finally coming to blu-ray !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who says TOD is better than Raiders? Names and addresses so they can picked up for mental evaluation

Temple of Doom is my favorite because it was the first I saw in the theatres as a kid and Mola Ram is my favorite villain in the whole series.

temple of doom rocked! how can anyone who is an indy fan hate that movie? i can understand if ppl disliked KOTCS but TOD rocks the house.

Last Crusade is definitely one of the better comedies I've seen. Ford and Connery make a great wisecracking duo, and there were very few breaks in all the laughs. Brody and Sallah were pretty funny, too. The serious side of their characters was thrown out so they could become hysterical goofballs, and I think that strategy worked well--audiences were tired of all the suspense and danger of the series and turning every single scene into an opportunity for comic relief paid off.

Will be buying the bluray set, burning KOTCS, and posting the burning on YouTube. Take that Mr Lucas!:pfft:

Did I read that right? How can Last Crusade be worse than KOTCS??? Nothing can't be worse than KOTCS!!

I think I read somewhere that there is a deleted scene where Indiana Jones is in a cave putting bullets into his revolver when he gets this feeling that Henry Jones Sr. is talking to him.
Also a deleted sandstorm scene!!! :nana:

I have Lord of the rings pirates of the Caribbean, aliens anthology, Jurassic park, star wars, back to the future, die hard, bourne identity all on blu ray box set Indiana jones is a must buy

They should make two editions....one with all four movies on bluray, and one packaged with three movies and a big, wet, steamy turd in place of KOTCS...at least I can use the turd for fertilizer.

Since Indy is second banana in George Lucas' world, I'm not expecting this to have all the awesome special features that I would want (deleted scenes, commentaries with Spielberg and Ford, alternate takes, etc). All I'm expecting and all I really need is a quality transfer to high definition. Anything else is icing on the cake. Everything I've read on this release points to exactly that, a nice upgrade to HD. Also, from everything I've read in this thread and others like it in other forums, I expect ebay to get flooded with the new KOTCS blu-rays as soon as this hits the shelves. For a completionist like myself, it's nice that all four will be included, but I wonder what on earth another Blu release of Crystal Skull would have to offer fans. The last one was loaded with special features as it is, and the transfer was about as good as anyone could expect.

i would prefer and original trilogy pack but i know that the chance of that happening are slim

They should make two editions....one with all four movies on bluray, and one packaged with three movies and a big, wet, steamy turd in place of KOTCS...at least I can use the turd for fertilizer.

But...that's essentially the same thing.

Amazon Germany will be selling a Steelbook version, They are not taking Pre-orders at the moment, but they do have it listed

[ame]https://www.amazon.de/Indiana-Quadrilogie-Exklusiv-Steelbook-Blu-ray/dp/B007SNT8VY/?tag=brcforumsde-21[/ame]

I'm expecting Lucasfilm to cheap out on the Indy Blurays. They'll probably use confusing and stupid box art just like they did for the SW blurays too.

Back