Indy 4: May 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well Young Cindy... I mean Indy... already did an episode set in the 1950's with then 50-year-old Harrison Ford called "The Mystery of the Blues" which was pretty silly in the face of the feature films.

And here's a bit of trivia: Sean Patrick Flannery who played 20-something Indy hates the show. He's the one who refers to it as Young Cindy.

dekadentdave said:
Or the Bates Motel. :D

:rotfl

Yeah....actually, that would be funnier than what I think it is gonna be... I think it's about Atlantis this go round....:rolleyes:
You know, 1950's, Commies in the Caribbean, Atlantis...can't have Nazis in very antagonistic positions in the 50's...Gotta be a take on the 50's Commies scare...

Although, I did read that Lucas said the plot to 4 would be controversial. Hmmm....
OK, Atlantis is found by Russkies, that are being financed by those nasty Hollywood Commies. :lol That would get them up in arms! Ooohh! Controversy! :D

That or the Bates Motel. :lol

Or...UFOs!!

OR, all of the above!

They already did Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis video game and comic book.

I also have a script for Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men From Mars. Sucks.

dekadentdave said:
They already did Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis video game and comic book.

I also have a script for Indiana Jones and the Saucer Men From Mars. Sucks.

No joke! Well, then....
Oh Lord! :lol

What will it be?
What's as big as, or bigger than, The Ark of the Covenant, The Sankara stones (Admittedly, never heard of 'em), and The Holy Grail? :confused:

UFO's? :rolleyes:
Elvis? :D
Commies? Gotta have old fashioned, Kubrick style Commies...or better yet, Kubrick style 50's Military types. Nazis just won't work...

Uh oh...oh no...you don't think....Muslims? No. He wouldn't be that stupid would he? Lucas I mean.... Some object related to Mohammed?

NAH!

I got it!

NOAH's ARK!!! :D

Um....
Seriously...what is big enough to warrant all these old geezers coming back to the plotline again. (And I agree that Indy should lose his eye in this one! Good call Gruff!)

Figuremaster Les said:
what is big enough to warrant all these old geezers coming back to the plotline again.

I got it......

Indiana Jones And the Hunt for Medieval Kurgan

Figuremaster Les said:
What't that got to do with Indy 4? :D

(Yes, I want to see that more than Indy 4. At least I know it will be good!)

I hope its good.

Usually, when an aging action hero comes back for "just one more", it usually sucks... like T3 or Never Say Never Again. But who knows? I'm ever hopeful about Indy. And McClane.

Maybe Willis, Stallone, Arnie and Ford can all do a film together about aging action heroes who still think they have one left in them when terrorists take over a retirement home.

dekadentdave said:
Maybe Willis, Stallone, Arnie and Ford can all do a film together about aging action heroes who still think they have one left in them when terrorists take over a retirement home.

I'd go watch it:eek:

King Darkness said:
I got it......

Indiana Jones And the Hunt for Medieval Kurgan

:lol

At least THAT is interesting! :D

No, I am wary. I don't want to be. God knows! I don't want to be...
But I am.

Your idea of aging stars sounds better. Ever see I'm Gonna Get you Sucka!, with all those aging Blaxploitation stars in it? There was this one scene, in an alley, the old guys are taking the Old School lessons to some local young toughs, and one of the guys, can't remember which, has to hide, and put on his glasses to see something, cusses under his breath, then takes them off and goes and kicks more ass. TOO FUNNY!
Those guys would take in the money with that Dave. Good idea.
Call it "Grumpy Old Asskickers" I'd go. I can even see GOA 2, Tokyo Wheelchair Drift!

Maybe Rocky will turn into the Friday the 13th series and Rocky keeps coming back for one more round so they bring in the military and blow him straight to hell and he keeps coming back all zombified like Jason. Rocky X: Balboa Takes Philly :lol

ROCKY X! :rotfl
That's not funny man. That's only four movies away! :lol

Anyway, I am still waiting for a legit idea for what the hunt is for in Indy 4!
Does ANYBODY have a clue? :confused:

Can the villains be Wal-Mart?

I've only seen a few episodes of Young Indy, but those with Flannery I liked a lot. The little kid, not so much.

As for the quest in Indy 4...whatever it is, I hope it's better than Indy 2.

Maybe it has something to do with the Amber Room. It's not as epic as the Ark or the Grail, but it could be interesting. Plus it ties back to the Nazi's, while still allowing the Soviets to be the bad guys.

first thing that came to mind was Noah's Ark, but that Amber Room suggestion is really, really good. Or maybe the stash of gold boullion and jewels that the Nazi's supposedly put in the various lakes in Europe for a later resurgence of their party? but then it's been done already.

Agent0028 said:
Maybe it has something to do with the Amber Room. It's not as epic as the Ark or the Grail, but it could be interesting. Plus it ties back to the Nazi's, while still allowing the Soviets to be the bad guys.

That's a smart idea.

Back