Indy 4: May 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my brother's best friends(a Norwegian pilot named Elliot Ness, yes it's his real name) taught Harrison to fly a helicopter. Harrison saved some people doing that a few years back, didn't he?

I have no problem with Harrison pulling this off...

Jmlsuperman said:
I'll believe it when i'm in the theater waiting for it to start.

Same here Jmlsuperman, Sometimes I wonder if Indy 4 will ever get made. :lol I can not wait for Indy 4 it will be awesome!!!! Sorry about the Superman wise crack before but I just can not watch them any more because it is not Chris playing the part. :monkey2

Last edited:
Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones

gosh thats a long time from now.

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones!!!!

OMG...THEY WILL BE SOOOO OLD.:monkey4

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones!!!!

I read on another site yesterday that Ford was pissed cause he wouldn't be able to use a real whip and they would have to cg it in, because they wouldn't insure him to use it.:lol :lol :lol

Captain Aldeggon said:
Maybe it will be fun to see Indy all old and stuff! Think about it--a daring wheelchair chase down a treacherous mountain side! A shocking enemy attack on the nursing home! Indy racing to save his friends before his pacemaker blows up! Oh the thrills! Oh the excitement! This could be the most epic film yet!

This movie will be amazing!!!

Personally, I've been waiting for this news for years now.

CG whip? WTF?:monkey4

Bannister said:
I read on another site yesterday that Ford was pissed cause he wouldn't be able to use a real whip and they would have to cg it in, because they wouldn't insure him to use it.:lol :lol :lol

No whip? Or stunts... or running... or fighting... or quickly turning around... :rolleyes:

Meanwhile in news of another high profile sequel, Monsters and Critics reports that Harrison Ford has threatened to quit the new "Indiana Jones" movie unless he gets to use a real whip.

Seems that due to safety regulations (ie. insurance wouldn't cover him), Ford was told the weapon would have to be computer generated. Harrison apparently branded the rule "ridiculous" and said he would pull out of the film if he couldn't wield his whip.

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones

That story about the CGI whip is pure rubbish. Another silly internet rumor. Ford will be using a real whip though he probably will not be using it as frequently. They can always use a stunt double if needed but Ford has always been adament on doing most of his own stunts. If they have to use CG it will be to remove his walker and to paint out the wrinkles and grey hair. I am really dreading this film. They waited 10 years too long.

Back