Indy 4: May 2008

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones

have you guys seen any of the behind the scenes stuff of his latest films.. he does all his own stunts still y'know... jumping through smashing windows and everything. I thikn you're all (very!) unfairly writing him off as being too old... comparing him to other older people hwo maybe aren't as active.

This film (and him in the role) will be just fine

PLUS.....they're not trying to say Dr Jones is 25... and having Harrison play it ,Dr Jones is older now.... and that's what they're showing. You think Indiana Jones doesnt age or soemthing? :rolleyes:

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones

hunky_artist said:
You think Indiana Jones doesnt age or soemthing? :rolleyes:

Indiana Jones should be like Bond -- never played as aged, just replaced.

It would be really interesting if they recast Jones to keep the film in the 30s. I wonder who they would consider?

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones!!!!

New Indania Jones on my B-day? Best birthday ever! :chew

Wor-Gar said:
Indiana Jones should be like Bond -- never played as aged, just replaced.

It would be really interesting if they recast Jones to keep the film in the 30s. I wonder who they would consider?

Ford is Indiana Jones , Without him A forth film should not be done!!!!

I truly hope Nat is in this film, SHE IS THE BEST!!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!!! :eek:

The Monster said:
Ford is Indiana Jones , Without him A forth film should not be done!!!!

I truly hope Nat is in this film, SHE IS THE BEST!!!! I JUST LOVE HER!!!! :eek:

I agree. Look at my avatar. But for me, Connery IS Bond, and they replaced him many times. I'm not sure an old Indy is any better than a new Indy.

Bannister said:
I read on another site yesterday that Ford was pissed cause he wouldn't be able to use a real whip and they would have to cg it in, because they wouldn't insure him to use it.:lol :lol :lol

Perhaps instead of a whip, they can give him a cane?
oldman.jpg

Re: Paramount Pictures has set May 22, 2008 for the release of the next Indiana Jones!!!!

Rumor is that Marion from Raiders of the Lost Ark will also be appearing....

Old%20Lady%20%5Bresize%5D%20(Carter%20Lake%20Nicaragua).jpg

I have no problem switching Bonds or Batmans, but Ford IS Indy. Who they gonna get - Tom Selleck?

twistedfreak said:
I agree, Ford is the one and only Indy.

Actually Indy has been played by River Phoenix, Corey Carrier, Sean Patrick Flannery and George Hall.

well I for one like the idea of showing us Indy a little older.... just because he's older doesn't mean he'd stop hunting after relics and being a pain in the arse to everyone :D

tomandshell said:
This is good news! She's a great actress.

Agreed! This may ease the comments of the naysayers a bit who think Indy IV will be UTTER crap! As long as it is close to the feel of The Last Crusade, I'll be happy. Hopefully it won't be quite as ridiculously humorous as Crusade though. I think it's WAY too much to ask for this one to be closer to the feel of Raiders...but who knows! Bringing Cate on is a step in the 'legitimate' direction IMO...She's classy and fits right in with that 1930's and 40's Indy look...even if this film does take place in the 50's! :rolleyes:

Back