Indy 12'' line on ''pause.'' OR The Future of the Sideshow 12" INDY Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Indy 12'' line on ''pause.''

Marion (female), Sallah (fat), Short-Round (short), Mola Ram (joints exposed), German Mechanic (joints exposed) and TOD Indy (joints exposed) all require special bodies in some way. Special bodies SSC does not have.

I think they should do a Marcus Brody or some other standard male-sized figure like the German Officer character (forget his name, Dietrich?).

Unfortunately that's all true. But you would think a full year in development would have yielded some results!

Unfortunately that's all true. But you would think a full year in development would have yielded some results!

It dawned on me that we've finished Comic-Con without any announcements.

Does Sideshow have a panel at the Con this year?? Might they show off some presentation slides with sketches for a figure or SOMETHING??

Marion (female), Sallah (fat), Short-Round (short), Mola Ram (joints exposed), German Mechanic (joints exposed) and TOD Indy (joints exposed) all require special bodies in some way. Special bodies SSC does not have.

I think they should do a Marcus Brody or some other standard male-sized figure like the German Officer character (forget his name, Dietrich?).

Short Round = Hobbit body.

Who are they kidding? We're gonna see a 12" Short Round.... yeah, right. And with what figure to go with it?

I think this line is in "stasis" until the next Jones movie is scheduled for release.

Who are they kidding? We're gonna see a 12" Short Round.... yeah, right. And with what figure to go with it?

I think this line is in "stasis" until the next Jones movie is scheduled for release.

:lecture

Just give Hot Toys the license, why wait when you can make money through theyre greatness.

:lecture

Just give Hot Toys the license, why wait when you can make money through theyre greatness.

Sorry but Hot Toys would do Indy, Henry and Mola Ram, then end the line without any notice or explantion. Or they would realse Willie Scott, be disappointed with sales, release Indy, then kill the line without any notice.

Sideshow can be overly evasive and coy at times, but they do communicate with fans. Hot Toys is all but a black box.

Sorry but Hot Toys would do Indy, Henry and Mola Ram, then end the line without any notice or explantion. Or they would realse Willie Scott, be disappointed with sales, release Indy, then kill the line without any notice.

Sideshow can be overly evasive and coy at times, but they do communicate with fans. Hot Toys is all but a black box.

All thye need is the Temple of Doom stuff, Indy, Mola Ram, and Shortround would be just fine. Sideshow can't do special bodies anyway.

All thye need is the Temple of Doom stuff, Indy, Mola Ram, and Shortround would be just fine. Sideshow can't do special bodies anyway.

But they can make Gamorrean Guards and Hammerheads. :lecture

....and Yodas, and plated threepios. :gah:

Wouldn't he be around 12" tall in 1:4 scale? :lol

If Hot Toys just made Indy, I would be one happy bunny :bunnydanc

But they can make Gamorrean Guards and Hammerheads. :lecture

Don't you bring your "logic" and your "common sense" in here and start pointing out that Sideshow is playing a shell game with 1/6 scale.

I, sir, will not stand for it.

:lol But they contradict themselves by saying anything is possible with Star Wars but anything else like Indy and G.I. Joe is too dificult because of the specialized bodies.

Until the jacket started leaking and you find yourself jumping through flaming hoops again. :nana:

Well at least I could pretend it was sweat this time. Plus, I would lose it again if it helped getting a replacment.
I just got a message today, from a guy who was told to wipe the his DX's leaky abs by Hot Toys.
Looks like they are back to their old ways, though I would still buy an Indy off them

Well at least I could pretend it was sweat this time. Plus, I would lose it again if it helped getting a replacment.
I just got a message today, from a guy who was told to wipe the his DX's leaky abs by Hot Toys.
Looks like they are back to their old ways, though I would still buy an Indy off them

HT needs to be napalmed for this crap.

:lol But they contradict themselves by saying anything is possible with Star Wars but anything else like Indy and G.I. Joe is too dificult because of the specialized bodies.

Cool Toy Review's interview even points out that 5 years ago, Sideshow said Grievous was impossible. Now, Sideshow is saying "We will make Grievous. . .

. . . .but we just can't figure out Gimli. . . or a muscle body. . . or a Prometheus for ladies. . . those are too complicated."

Back