Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The movie will be fun whether or not the plot is good or bad. I glad he's using his whip a bit more than to simply disarm people. The transforming crystal skull temple had me rolling my eyes a bit, but it was great to see Indy back.

Well I guess aliens will be envolved some way or another since that magnetic crate said "Roswell, New Mexico" on it. Did they take the Arc to Roswell?

I think the warehouse scene looks great. I got a kick out of the whip swinging gag and it looks like the tone of the movie is going to be great fun.

roswellcrateposterha1.jpg

I noticed that two of the soldier's names were Washington and Jefferson. And I could only see part of the truck driver's name, but it looks like he might be named after a president too.

I noticed that two of the soldier's names were Washington and Jefferson. And I could only see part of the truck driver's name, but it looks like he might be named after a president too.

The soldiers are russians... One of the pictures released earlier had Harrison standing in front of two of these soldiers and both actors have appeared in multiple shows/movies as russian characters (one in Deadwood).

When are we seeing the PPO for this figure? I can't wait. I'm getting two, one to keep "nice" and one to weather the hell out of!

Yeah, I cannot WAIT to weather the HELL out of an Indy figure. It's going to be sooo much fun. Indy was always at his best once he was beat all to Hell. :lol

I've had an Indy jacket since, oh, thirteen years ago. It's perfectly weathered. :D

Trouble is, I'm at least a size smaller than I used to be... Guess I need to get a new one now.

Also, the heck with it. I don't usually collect 12", but that Trevor sculpt is the best Harrison likeness EVER, and I WOULD play with it ALWAYS. Guess I'll be getting both the exclusive (to keep as my Grail) and the regular (to play with).

:chew

Okay, off to watch the trailer for the 22nd time today. It's not a perfect trailer by any means, as there's too much recapping of the old films scored to The Children of Dune score by Brian Tyler, instead of any Indy music -- but when we get to New Mexico, and the Warehouse, and South America, this is GOLD.

Not just Indiana Jones gold, but more specifically, RAIDERS gold. That level of fun and that level of amazement. And yet it's also its own thing -- different enough to be a winning entry in its own right.

And Harrison doesn't look old enough. :rock

Great to finally have a dedicated Indy forum on the board! :joy

Back