Indiana Jones & The Kingdom of The Crystal Skull Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this. 1 of 2 covers for the Dark Horse comic adaptation...the other is the movie poster.

indianajones1.jpg

Cate Blanchett looks like she is about to jump out of that poster and do the twist with John Travolta.

Am I the only one expecting a scene towards the end with Marion punching Cate in the face?

Yeah, and Indy putting his hat on young Mutt, "Ya did good kid". I hope this plot isn't as predictable as I think it may be. :rolleyes:

Still, it's a new Indy film and I doubt there will be any CGI farting camels so there's always that.

You know, I've made my share of Old Man Indy jokes in the past, but now I'm just ready to grab a bucket of popcorn and hear that theme music kick in. An old Indy's better than no Indy at all.

Looks good... my only moment of trepidation is the vehicle chase which looks to have a heavy dose of CGI...

It looks like all three movies rolled into one! a bit of Raiders... a bit of Temple.. and Alot of Crusade!

I love the Warehouse scene!

Back