Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This guy casts an awesome shadow

729cfcf5.jpg

For anyone interested in the recent sales history of the Indiana Jones Premium Format figures, the Indy PF line is captured in our site's Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report at:

The three Indiana Jones PFs (ROTLA, Temple of Doom and Crystal Skull), both regular and Sideshow Exclusive editions are tracked.

Ordered today this "Temple of Doom" Premium Format to be the ideal companion to my "Kingdom of the Crystal Skull" Premium Format: younger Indy and older Indy. Nice!

Last edited:
I actually prefer this version to the ROTLA Indy PF.

Action pose versus a still pose. While I like ROTLA the best because when I think of Indy, that is the look I think of, the ToD Indy is a great sculpt and I think the Reg is sold out, but the EX is not as the chilled monkey brains didn't appeal to enough.

Thinking of getting this since the Ex edition is still available on the SS site just wondering if anyone made custom whips for this PF yet?

Just got this Beauty! Far better in real life than I thought, I can't believe how long I pondered over this one, I nearly cancelled the order as it was being processed. You won't be dissapointed!

5819705174_825a26d2fc_b.jpg

5818794677_381c424f92_b.jpg

Can't believe I still need to get this PF. I have the ROTLA Indy PF and the Mola-Ram PF...This is such a MUST-HAVE. These latest pics have me thinking I need to get this sooner than later. :rock

Then we just need TLC Indy and Henry Sr. in PF form and I'll be content with the Indy PF collection! :hi5:

yeah i bought this a few weeks ago and i like him more than my raiders indy :)

I like it because it's a dynamic pose instead of a static one like ROTLA. I talked with SSC's about a TLC Indy and they said they had no plans and didn't want to "saturate the market." I felt like laughing as they certainly are saturating every line they have!

I talked with SSC's about a TLC Indy and they said they had no plans and didn't want to "saturate the market." I felt like laughing as they certainly are saturating every line they have!

:slap

Typical Sideshow. So they are going to give us an Indy from every movie but TLC? Why am I not surprised?

My Indy collection is slowly coming to a sad end.

Back