Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:slap

Typical Sideshow. So they are going to give us an Indy from every movie but TLC? Why am I not surprised?

My Indy collection is slowly coming to a sad end.

I just think they can figure out a look for a TLC Indy. He looked like he did in ROTLA so outfit-wise there's not much difference. They would have a chance to FINALLY have a dynamic action scene though with whip in hand FINALLY!

I like it because it's a dynamic pose instead of a static one like ROTLA. I talked with SSC's about a TLC Indy and they said they had no plans and didn't want to "saturate the market." I felt like laughing as they certainly are saturating every line they have!

Uhhh, WTF really? I hope that is a joke because it would be stupid not to complete the line.

Ridiculous. I don't want 3 Indy's from 3 of the 4 films in my collection. I want all 4. Indy TLC PF with tie and Henry Sr. with umbrella would be stellar. They better complete this PF line. :mad:

I had no idea they had actually stated there were no plans for a LC Indy PF...very disappointing :(

But given how long it has taken to sell Indy and Mola, not altogether unexpected. Perhaps when Indy 5 comes out there'll be a resurgence of interest in the Indy line and we'll get one then. Would be a real shame if we didn't get one from each movie.

Ridiculous. I don't want 3 Indy's from 3 of the 4 films in my collection. I want all 4. Indy TLC PF with tie and Henry Sr. with umbrella would be stellar. They better complete this PF line. :mad:

£10 says nx pf will be a german indy bobble head

Uhhh, WTF really? I hope that is a joke because it would be stupid not to complete the line.

Yeah, one of their customer service reps told me. I guess ROTLA Indy came out in 2005 and then KOTSC 2009 and ToD in 2010.

Actually, that would be a cool sculpt...Professor Jones.

I had no idea they had actually stated there were no plans for a LC Indy PF...very disappointing :(

But given how long it has taken to sell Indy and Mola, not altogether unexpected. Perhaps when Indy 5 comes out there'll be a resurgence of interest in the Indy line and we'll get one then. Would be a real shame if we didn't get one from each movie.

As long as Indy 5 doesn't produce an ancient Indy sculpt. :)

Yeah, one of their customer service reps told me. I guess ROTLA Indy came out in 2005 and then KOTSC 2009 and ToD in 2010.

Actually, that would be a cool sculpt...Professor Jones.

As long as Indy 5 doesn't produce an ancient Indy sculpt. :)

I don't think the ROLTA PF came out in 2005, more like 2007/2008.

Well, I certainly hope they don't skip TLC all together. At least do a Henry Sr. for goodness sakes.

It is a real shame. And did anyone read the new Ask Sideshow update? Four pages worth of answered questions and not a single word about Indy. I know that I've submitted a question (maybe two) since the last update on April 18th.

It is a real shame. And did anyone read the new Ask Sideshow update? Four pages worth of answered questions and not a single word about Indy. I know that I've submitted a question (maybe two) since the last update on April 18th.

id like to know whats happening with the tod wave of 1.6 figures?

I'd like to know what's happening with all of the Indy products. Where are they with the dios? Was it just one and done or are we getting more? My guess is they are done. Where are these 1:6 environments they keep talking about? I would like to think they would bring them out at SDCC. What about the PFs? No TLC Indy, so what else is being produced? What about the 1:1 bust? Last I heard it had been shelved. So that's it?

Only thing we seem to be getting these days are the props, which have been doing well, but I want more than that in my collection.

I´ve got him a few weeks ago. I think it´s the best of Indy pf in my opinion, great likeness:)

5854094690_f541422fe5_b.jpg

5853542485_1f86369283_b.jpg

3 amazing Indy statues is pretty good.

And the Temple of Doom one just keeps getting more awesome every time I look at it :clap

Finally Ordered this. I already have the ROTLA one but with the flaking coat issues I decided it was safe to have a back up. Should have got this way back when anyways as this is the Indy that had a HUGE impact on my childhood. Saw this one at the perfect age and fell in love with the Character. I still think TOD is by far the best of the sequals.

Can't wait!

I ordered this one recently too. With all the issues of the Raiders PF I decided this was the one to get. Going to look great on my desk next to my fedora and whip.

Got mine today. Overall Great job. My only complaint with this statue is that it makes my ROTLA indy look kinda bad. This is a pretty awsome statue. I basically got this as back up in case my Raiders Indy Jacket flaks worse. Never guessed i would like this one better.

Anways here is a photo from his old shelf. No pictures yet of the higher shelf.

P1110367.jpg

My only other issue is that mine came with a belt that is screwed up. It's on backwards and the glue or something has come undone. Just tucked it into another belt loope on the paints but I wish it wasnt messed up so it could hang like it's supposed to

P1110389.jpg

Last edited:
For the money, I don't know how SSC's Q/C can let pieces with problems get out. Honestly, they aren't $30 Toys R Us pieces, and ironically when you contact them you get the impression they treat you as such. $300 is a LOT of money for a statue. These things should not be happening. If I have one more Q/C issue with SSC's I'm through with them. SSC's has gotten too big an ego, I think. HCG's puts out fewer items but my HCG polystone Rambo stands up to any of my SSC's PF's and looks 10 times better than SSC's Rambo.

sorry for the poor quality pic but..

photo-2.jpg

recieved this guy yesterday. used a whip from faststreetofhongkongs kotcs indy. looks awesome!

Back