Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SOOOOO Excited for this. I agree with all so far who say that he looks odd holding the Sankara Stone...like he's about to throw it. Hoping he comes with at least one switch-out hand holding the whip (might even be the regular the way that the Jack Sparrow reg. comes with switchout hands, just not the flintlock switch-out)
Also could be that the 'gripping hand' is shown holding the Sankara Stone, but that it could also hold other things? (again like the Jack Sparrow reg. that comes with the open gripping hand so he can hold the compass)

Either way, we'll find out this week, but he better come with the option to hold the whip...because machete in one hand, whip in the other is the ONLY way I want to display this PF! :rock :rock :rock

yeah i hope that's the way sideshow is approaching this pf too. indy is just incomplete without his whip and having it coiled at his belt simply is a waste since the rotla pf is already like that. indy's left hand should be holding the whip so that it's in the "sprawled out on the ground and primed to lash out" mode.

If exclusive has a name... it must be the whip. :lol

I think I'm going to pass this time. For me, this PF doesn't match the ROTLA PF, but this is only the prototype, who knows...

Well the base is awesome...and the grip on the stone doesn't look AS bad as the first promo pic...It really looks great, just can't believe they ditched the whip for the stone. I know I'll order it but this gets a serious :dunno

Well the base is awesome...and the grip on the stone doesn't look AS bad as the first promo pic...It really looks great, just can't believe they ditched the whip for the stone. I know I'll order it but this gets a serious :dunno

Agreed! I think this statue would been perfect if the whip was in the hand instead of the stone.

The whip on his belt however looks MUCH MUCH better than the ROTLA one.

$310 :horror Oh well its really awesome! I love the monkey head and the 3 stones. If I can I will just put the whip in his hand and all the stones in his pouch.

Well, I can see I'll be in the minority with this one, but I like it. The sword is what makes ToD, not his whip. I like the fact that it's the sword that is prominent in the piece while the whip takes a back seat. I have no issues with him holding the stone. I think it looks great, to be honest.

Not sure if I need the monkey brains accessory, but I love how the base will match up with Mola Ram. The one thing I am disappointed in is the price. For $300, we'll be getting two switch out heads, two switch out hands and the Ex. chalice for Mola Ram. With Indy you get much less and it's more expensive.

Well, I can see I'll be in the minority with this one, but I like it. The sword is what makes ToD, not his whip. I like the fact that it's the sword that is prominent in the piece while the whip takes a back seat. I have no issues with him holding the stone. I think it looks great, to be honest.

Not sure if I need the monkey brains accessory, but I love how the base will match up with Mola Ram. The one thing I am disappointed in is the price. For $300, we'll be getting two switch out heads, two switch out hands and the Ex. chalice for Mola Ram. With Indy you get much less and it's more expensive.

The match base is a nice touch and they will look great together.

Back