Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The match base is a nice touch and they will look great together.

And to think I've been recently wavering on buying Mola Ram and just getting Indy. Now that I see they have matching bases, well, I'm buying both for sure now. :lol

The more I look at the exclusive, the more I feel I'm going to pass on it. I agree it doesn't make sense. It doesn't add to the PF any, other than being a prop from the movie. Mola Ram's chalice made sense to me because it was a prop that drives the story along. It integrates well into the PF, while the monkey brains do not, IMO.

Damn thats impressive. The end result is making me think about ordering this piece now. I like the pose and the movement of how everything is going on with it. The blood on the back of the shirt is a nice touch and the base is crazy detailed it looks like.

He is much too clean without doubt, but I think the piece looks nice; the EX is a bit :cuckoo: but SS loves those over the top moments.

I love the Ex for this! Great move SSC, and it's in line with the Mola Ex too...

Well the base is awesome...and the grip on the stone doesn't look AS bad as the first promo pic...It really looks great, just can't believe they ditched the whip for the stone. I know I'll order it but this gets a serious :dunno

I know! :slap Sideshow seems to only half-understand INDY :dunno

Overall, it does look nice, though (except for the obvious lack of stubble). Love the exclusive and that it comes with all 3 Sankara stones. :rock

I assume that means that the one shown in his hand is magnetic and can be removed??? That's actually a deal-breaker for me if it can't, because he looks freakin' stupid holding it like that. If it can be removed, I'll get it and display it without him holding it... but it IS baffling that he's not holding the whip with that hand. :banghead Maybe he'll look already holding the coiled whip? :dunno

He's got his whip. Its just on his side instead of outstretched which could make it a bit more of a pain to display but the way he's holding the stone looks normal. The only thing you could say is the hand needs to look a bit tighter around the stone.

He's got his whip. Its just on his side instead of outstretched which could make it a bit more of a pain to display but the way he's holding the stone looks normal. The only thing you could say is the hand needs to look a bit tighter around the stone.

I've seen TOD a gazillion times. Indy never held a Sankara stone like a hand grenade he's about to lob. That _____ is coming out of his hand as soon as I open mine.

New pic of Trevor:

More_Temple_Of_Doom_Indy_by_trev_solo.jpg

I was thinking about getting a 1/4 scale sovereign whip and replacing the stone with it, but I don't think the grip is tight enough, it would just look awkward, like he's dropping it. I'm trying to picture the piece with an empty hand, stone removed...not sure if I like that better.

I actually like this interpretation. Not exactly scene specific but includes a few different elements from TOD. Not sure about the exclusive but I guess the mask of Orellana was not very exciting either. Will definitely order this but I would like to see a little more weathering on the outfit.

I've seen TOD a gazillion times. Indy never held a Sankara stone like a hand grenade he's about to lob. That _____ is coming out of his hand as soon as I open mine.

Congrats on seeing TOD a gazillion times as have I. :hi5: He's holding it around the middle with his hand to his side. The way he's holding it is natural so I see it as a non issue.

Trev has mastered the Harrison Ford sculpt. :rock

Seriously, no one else even needs to attempt a Harrison Ford character for Sideshow ever again. He should be the go-to Indy/Han guy each and every time (as he has been, since he came on the scene).

I'm really torn about this one...I like Indy and I love the base, but I was expecting part of the bridge or an outside scene. I was also expecting more dirt on his clothes and face...

The monkey head does not make sense for this scene, but it makes sense for the movie. It was a memorable part of the film. It's like SS got three scenes and put all together in this PF.

I still prefer the first PF and the older Indy looks amazing too.

Great line.....

Back