Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

cool, i really cant wait for this to be revealed. very interested to see what they have come up with for the base as much as anything else

For me, the most important thing to see is the pose and outfit.

For me, the most important thing to see is the pose and outfit.

oh definately. but i think sideshow will do a good job with both the pose and outfit this time round, and hopefully the paint!
but creatively the base is something they have more freedom to do whatever they want, whether its incooporate the rope bridge somehow, something from the temple, or maybe even the mine cart track. thats the bit that intrigues me the most, even if its not the most important aspect of the piece

Based on the small preview pic, to me it looks like it might be similar to this pose:

temple.gif

6443fan10-tease04.jpg

Wonder if we might get a section of the rope bridge for Indy to be holding onto? (a taller, more intricate base, similar to the Jack Sparrow PF?)

Pose really doesn't matter to me. I'm just happy we are getting a ToD Indy PF. I feared ToD would be overlooked.

This is my most hyped PF ever and it still hasn't even been shown :lol

I hope he comes out great

Based on the small preview pic, to me it looks like it might be similar to this pose:

temple.gif

6443fan10-tease04.jpg

Wonder if we might get a section of the rope bridge for Indy to be holding onto? (a taller, more intricate base, similar to the Jack Sparrow PF?)

Hope that your right, similar to that would be awesome!!!

I like the chosen pose if it finally looks like that, but I think there are others most iconic, like the one when Indy enters the cave to rescue the slave children, or the one in the "if adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones" poster.

Back