Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

Needs Machete, torn shirt & Sankara stones. ;)

PLUS sandwiches, a hula hoop, a slinky, rubic's cube, a copy of 'War & Peace' and, if they use the bridge scene, clean underwear.

;)

Not meant as a dig against you Hunnipot, I just had this picture of everyone adding their "must-haves" to the list, to the point that Indy was falling over. :lol

:D

I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about picking up a ROTLA PF for about $200.00 I LOVE the jacket and i'm affraid this one isn't going to be as CLASSIC as the ROTLA. The only reason i haven't picked up a ROTLA PF is the paint app.

What do you guys think?

The ROTLA jacket is beautifully made, but the color is waaaaaaaaay off.

I'm with Sexy, I intend to get them all. If money wasn't an issue, I would have bought the KOTCS PF already. Unfortunately, it is =(
Hopefully it will be mine soon though!

Indy isn't my ALL TIME fav like some of you guys...i want 1 DEFINITIVE Indy, and possible Mola Rom to keep him company

I'd prefer this pose...

Temple_of_Doom.jpg

After looking at the suggestions so far, I'd have to go with this pose as well (though all of them are great). It's not scene-specific and yet it conveys everything about Indy, strength, poise and ready for action.

Indy isn't my ALL TIME fav like some of you guys...i want 1 DEFINITIVE Indy, and possible Mola Rom to keep him company

if you want the most iconic one go with RotLA, especially now since you can find him for cheaper.

I don't know what to do. I'm thinking about picking up a ROTLA PF for about $200.00 I LOVE the jacket and i'm affraid this one isn't going to be as CLASSIC as the ROTLA. The only reason i haven't picked up a ROTLA PF is the paint app.

What do you guys think?

Nothing wrong with the Raiders Indy PF. It's beautifully sculpted and there are far more good paint jobs on it than bad, IMO. If you like it, then buy it.

Folks just need to get beyond picking collectibles apart and enjoy them for what they are.

if you want the most iconic one go with RotLA, especially now since you can find him for cheaper.

I 100% agree, however I am an obsessive collector and i'm affraid the paint job would bother me. I guess i gotta see one in person to be sure.

The jacket on the Raiders PF is what killed it for me... green ?!?! I mean seriously.. GREEN ?!?!? what happened ?? but still it is a heck of a piece.. I lucked out by getting a custom made jacket for mine.. ( which I am still selling two more of those in the classifieds for those interested)... but I am really anxious to see how the tOD looks.. and I agree with the pose from the image above... that's TOD Indy to me..

and I agree with the pose from the image above... that's TOD Indy to me..

Same here, if it isn't that pose, I'm not interested. I want as much as that archway sculpted into the piece as possible as well. At least that pillar with the vines wrapped around it.

pf.jpg

Last edited:

I also hope this PF turns out like the poster image above but I'm guessing we'll get something closer to this pose:

g164159indianajonesandt.jpg

While I'm not stuck on any particular pose from the film or promotional posters, I really hope we get something more dynamic.

After looking at the suggestions so far, I'd have to go with this pose as well (though all of them are great). It's not scene-specific and yet it conveys everything about Indy, strength, poise and ready for action.

I agree. The pose n the poster is the best for the TOD PF. Let's see what SS will do......

Back