Indiana Jones Temple of Doom Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Temple of Doom Indiana Jones PF confirmed

Im also curious to see how this one turns out. The Raiders Indy was pretty good. Any pics of this guy yet??

No, the latest update was in the LOTR/Indy newsletter from the 17th. From what I understand though, the general consensus is that we will see a preview/prototype before May.

If we get to see this in all its glory at Comic Con, it will make my whole cross country trip worthwhile =D

i think this one will be a masterpiece for indy fans!

definately! this has been the one i've been waiting for as soon as they announced the raiders pf. i'll be interested to see what kind of base this one has too

I really have a feeling Sideshow won't disappoint with this one... getting everything right - including his skin tone. :lol

Haha, if you thought Indy was tan in Raiders, wait until you see what Sideshow thinks he looks like after a day in the Indian sun! Skin tones can be repainted, what I'm looking forward to the most is the incorporation of different scene elements - the machete, the ripped shirt, shankara stones - and see how they put it all together. Should be epic.

Haha, if you thought Indy was tan in Raiders, wait until you see what Sideshow thinks he looks like after a day in the Indian sun! Skin tones can be repainted, what I'm looking forward to the most is the incorporation of different scene elements - the machete, the ripped shirt, shankara stones - and see how they put it all together. Should be epic.

I'm definitely buying this one.

Second the Indian Summer part from a guy who actually lives there:lol...But, yeah, it's the pose and elements uniques to TOD that will be incorporated into the PF is what am looking forward to.

I don't mind the tan, just atleast it will look more natural from ToD. Almost everyone who's seen my Raiders PF ask me why he looks black :lol

I saw one reviewer, I think at Predatorstuff.com, say that his statue looked like Obama dressed up as Indiana Jones. That cracks me up. Mine is dark, but not ridiculously so. He rocks the look of having not put on enough sunscreen.
I want a preview of the TOD Indy this month! It's called Fantacular for a reason, right?

:lol, mine looked like he fell asleep in a tan bed, like that episode of Seinfeld where that happened to Kramer... haha

:lol, mine looked like he fell asleep in a tan bed, like that episode of Seinfeld where that happened to Kramer... haha

I guess I got lucky because my Raiders Indy's skin tone actually looks perfect to me. In fact, I would say that his skin tone is really the only accurate color on the entire statue! :lol Still love the piece to death though...

I guess I got lucky because my Raiders Indy's skin tone actually looks perfect to me. In fact, I would say that his skin tone is really the only accurate color on the entire statue! :lol Still love the piece to death though...

ME TOO!!!!:gun

I will preorder this for sure. Can't wait for the pics!

is there any indication of when this might be revealed?

Back