Indiana Jones in German Disguise 12-inch Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ammo pouches in brown really throw it off but the head looks outstanding! :whip New boots too?

Yeah, a pair of DIDs.... but I might have to swap them back with something else... I've had them saved for Cobra Commander who should be here later this week :sick.

I'm going to give those bags a darker wash soon... I think he'll look damn good after that.

Being a die-hard Raiders fan I'm getting totally used to the Indy IP getting kicked in the nuts. I've come to terms with the fact that either the companies with the license and or LFL just don't care enough to give the fans 100% so at this point I'm just happy to have what I have. Some of the pieces are great and some fall short. Well...most fall short, but hey, such is life.
At the beginning (pre-Crystal Skull) I was so incredibly excited that there were so many Raiders products coming down the pike that I set my expectations way too high. At first when things weren't looking as good as they should have or we were led to believe they would, I was pretty upset. Nobody was really doing the IP justice for the fans who've been waiting so long for all this stuff and it really let me down hard, especially when Star Wars is usually handled so carefully. Then as time passed and wave after wave hit it became evident that for the most part it was only going to change when it was already too late.

Now that the line has been "paused" I only really want the headsculpt from this figure. Does anyone know where I could pick one up?

I looked at their site and it seems they have everything parted but the headsculpt :confused:

I picked one up the first day they went for sale on TA... they did go quick. If you're looking to use it for a adventure Indy I posted some pics in the custom Indy thread of the German sculpt with the fedora. It's a tad big but it makes for a nice bit of variety.

German Disguise Indy is up for Second Chance, so you guys that missed out the first time better hurry! :rolleyes:

I think the most telling part of Sideshow's lack of commitment to the Indy line is that they didn't even bother to take new photos of the final German Indy. Although I guess there's not much else you can really do, picture-wise.

I still like the figure though. No regrets buying it.

And nice custom, Flosi. I would have definitely done the same if I didn't have Sideshow's.

IMG_3929.jpg

IMG_3936.jpg

Back