Indian Jones & Captain Jack Sparrow - Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LordAzrael said:
Well I just got a Soverign Studios 12" from a fellow freak here - should arrive next week - I'm really looking forward to it!!!
You lucky bast Lord. I have been waiting for Shawn to make me one for quite a while now. He keeps redoing everything. I thought he was done when he told me he was making the boots all leather. Now he has " a seamless neck with removable ball jointed head" on top of a bunch of added accessories. I'll just have to wait. We are talking about his Pirate aren't we?

Uh oh, I hope he gets done before the next film comes out or I bet he'll go into revision mode again. I guess it will be worth it.

Not sure if these have been posted yet:

Lt.waist%20up%20shot%20Indy.jpg

Top%20down%20view%20Indy.jpg

Waist%20up%20shot%20Indy.jpg

Base%20shot%20Indy.jpg

I just hope it's under $1500...I LOVE the base and think overall it is looking great.

creecher said:
You lucky bast Lord. I have been waiting for Shawn to make me one for quite a while now. He keeps redoing everything. I thought he was done when he told me he was making the boots all leather. Now he has " a seamless neck with removable ball jointed head" on top of a bunch of added accessories. I'll just have to wait. We are talking about his Pirate aren't we?

Uh oh, I hope he gets done before the next film comes out or I bet he'll go into revision mode again. I guess it will be worth it.

He makes great stuff but is very unreliable for delivery. I requested and received a refund for a 1/6 spawn. Was supposedly ready to ship when paid for and then delays due to "wiring problems". Communication is practically nonexistent. Great work but a bad businessman.

customizerwannabe said:
That has to be the only piece I've ever seen that I would never get rid of.

I already plan to flank my tv/home theater with Jack and Indy. :monkey3

He may need a very mild trim of the beard when we get him but other than that the likeness looks better on those pics. I think what kind of throws it off a bit is the wrinkle line going down between both cheeks and the nose.

I presume I will be cancelling emma and mary jane and other 4 woman statues of AH and buy Indiana jones instead.
(with shipping and taxes, one AH statue costs me around 250 $
x6 = 1500 $ )

I believe he will worth cancelling AH women

I am waiting for more pics of Indy in hand. The proto with 5 o'clock shadow was dead on Ford. I really don't like the thicker beard here.

Yep, I agree that the proto with the stubble was better. But the thick beard isn't a dealbreaker like Aragorn's hair line.

Darklord Dave said:
Yep, I agree that the proto with the stubble was better. But the thick beard isn't a dealbreaker like Aragorn's hair line.

100% the way I feel. Like it thinner, but it isn't the travesty that is Aragorn. I can live with it or trim it myself.

customizerwannabe said:
100% the way I feel. Like it thinner, but it isn't the travesty that is Aragorn. I can live with it or trim it myself.

Come on! What;s wrong with Aragorn's 5-head?? :lol

customizerwannabe said:

Hell, I might get my girlfriend to put some dreads on Jack and I'll take care of the trimming on Indy. We'll have our own doll salon when all is said and done. :lol

Any reccommendations on the best place to pick these up? Directly from the cinemaqutte site or a third party?

jml969 said:
Any reccommendations on the best place to pick these up? Directly from the cinemaqutte site or a third party?

Buy direct it you want it sooner than later.

CM sells the first 50 on their site and ships them 1-2 weeks later.

Retailers will receive shipments months later...at least most of the time.

Gruson said:
Buy direct it you want it sooner than later.

CM sells the first 50 on their site and ships them 1-2 weeks later.

Retailers will receive shipments months later...at least most of the time.

I didn't know that. I'll be sure to order jack Sparrow direct then. I'll have to wait on Indy.

Back