Indian Jones & Captain Jack Sparrow - Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hairlesswookiee said:
I WILL have the Indy.... one day. but now the price is just too far away from my grasp. does anyone know how much these go up in value on the bay???

Most can be found for retail or even slightly below at times. I have not seen many go way up.

lcummins said:
It must be just me, but I don't see Ford in the Indy at all, but I do like the Captain Jack. Yes, the face is a little thick, but the likeness is there, but I just don't see it in the Indy... :confused:

I'm with you Lonnie.

I agree that the Indy likeness is off but I still want it. :eek: I find it highly unlikely that there will be another Indy collectible like this any time soon so I must have it. I wish SS would do a PF but IMO I just don't think it will happen. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.

Jack does look a tad thick in the face but I too see Depp in the sculpt.

KitFisto said:
Anyone know when these will actually be shipped?

BBTS says Cap'n Jack 2nd Quarter, Indy 3rd Quarter. Good, gives me some time to save up for 'Indiana'.

Sallah: Please, what does it always mean, this... this "Junior"?
Professor Henry Jones: That's his name.
[points to himself]
Professor Henry Jones: Henry Jones...
[points to Indy]
Professor Henry Jones: ... Junior.
Indiana Jones: I like "Indiana."
Professor Henry Jones: We named the *dog* Indiana.
Marcus Brody: May we go home now, please?
Sallah: The dog? You are named after the dog?
Indiana Jones: I've got a lot of fond memories of that dog.

I love that! :D

CIN10006.jpg

Is that supposed to look like Harrison Ford? :mwaha

I saw the Sparrow in person and I seriously don't know what you guys are talking about - it's just about perfect. If they said they were changing it in any way I'd be worried.

It looks like they gave Indy a shave too - he's looking damn good.

I think it looks a LOT like Harrison Ford.

Harrison from 1981 of course.

:)

The eyes look freaky on Indy. The eye color is too dark and the darkness around the eyes is way overdone. They are also too close together now that I look again.

IndianaJ.jpg

Those are both exceptional pieces, but holy poo $1750!!! Don't think I'll be adding either of those to my collection. :monkey2

jacks cheeks are too wide. looks like they suffer from Aragorn forehead. both could benefit from the hairline being moved forward. jack on the sides, aragorn everywhere. main features of the face tho are there.

Indy looks great from what i can tell from the pics on the 1st page but they're so dark. anyone have a better closeup.

If I had the money I'd get both for sure. My complaint with Indy is they have too much hair in his beard.

I like Indy, maybe not $1,750 like -- but we'll see. I might get just him. :cool:

lcummins said:
It must be just me, but I don't see Ford in the Indy at all, but I do like the Captain Jack. Yes, the face is a little thick, but the likeness is there, but I just don't see it in the Indy... :confused:

same here,

I think Jack is great but Indy is a little off,

regardless, Indy might be my first CM piece, just waiting for in hand pictures of first collector.

the pose and the base is great imo

jack looks great as well, but Indy is my childhood hero, so has a special place for me

Collector Freak said:
CIN10006.jpg

Is that supposed to look like Harrison Ford? :mwaha

Funny how Collector Freak was quiet when the pics of the absolutely HIDEOUS Gentle Giant Obi-Wan statue hit but bam!... here is is talking smack about the CM Indy.

:lol

Back