Indian Jones & Captain Jack Sparrow - Cinemaquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want Jack. It'd be really cool to have. And if they really do have the signatures then that places it in better perspective. for the MR SE Falcon it cost $600 more with Harrison Ford's signature, so it's like a value of $1,150 without it and that makes a little bit better sense.

But still, it's too expensive. I'd rather spend that money on an awesome computer system. I hope they stay around for a while so I can buy one when I'm rich:rolleyes:

Gruson said:
I am getting Indy for sure.

No interest in Jack. Looks good but I am not a fan of those movies.

Ditto. Jack looks great, but I don't like the movies.

I'll order both, but not until I see production pics. Prototypes look incredible. I'll have to break out the plastic for these though. Been a cash hobby up until now.:monkey2

A payment plan from CM would solve lots of ills for those of us who prefer to stay on the cash system.

:monkey2

IrishJedi said:
A payment plan from CM would solve lots of ills for those of us who prefer to stay on the cash system.

:monkey2

Hey That sounds familiar! Maybe we should all write CM and see if they can implement one

The ill Jedi said:
It would be awesome if Toynami/CM offered a FLEXPAY type program for these. :monkey2

ffl1940 said:
We've seen 100 times how one bad angle, or bad lighting can make the difference in a good or bad picture. It's amazing that people still jump all over a figure they haven't seen in person for being inaccurate. My favorite are the people that say things like "it doesn't look like ____ at all" or "I see no likeness whatsoever" give me a break Michelangelo. :rolleyes: Sure, you're free to have your opinions, doesn't mean other people won't think you're full of it! :D
sorry if you meant that at me.
i just couldn't see a likeness in the indy from what i saw in the pictures, let alone if I EVER see one in real life lol

There is a very slight resemblance to Harrison Ford in the Indiana Jones piece. However, not taking away from those who could afford it, it's the most stunning collectible I ever laid my eyes upon. However, I am more of a fan of the Jack Sparrow Cinemaquette because it resembles Johnny Depp the actor much more accurately vs. the Indiana Jones Cinemaquette.

One day I'll be able to afford one of those beauties, but until then I'll just resume to admiring those who purchase said pieces like the Grusons of the world. Admire pictures of their Cinemaquette collections without it costing me my livelihood.

Originally Posted by ffl1940
We've seen 100 times how one bad angle, or bad lighting can make the difference in a good or bad picture. It's amazing that people still jump all over a figure they haven't seen in person for being inaccurate. My favorite are the people that say things like "it doesn't look like ____ at all" or "I see no likeness whatsoever" give me a break Michelangelo. Sure, you're free to have your opinions, doesn't mean other people won't think you're full of it!

It doesn't take Michelangelo or seeing it in person to recognize that the Aragorn is a Frankenstein foreheaded freak that just don't look right.:cool:

customizerwannabe said:
It doesn't take Michelangelo or seeing it in person to recognize that the Aragorn is a Frankenstein foreheaded freak that just don't look right.:cool:

WHAT THE HECK CUSTOMIZERWANNABE?! WHAT DID FRANKY EVER DO TO DESERVE THAT KIND OF COMMENT?! TAKE THAT BACK!

Frankenstein is a much prettier boy.

Eli26 said:
Frankenstein is a much prettier boy.

The two bolts really fung-shai his giant forehead....

I'm just getting ready for someone to buy the Indy for me and send him my way....I'm waiting :fart :fart

congerking said:
The two bolts really fung-shai his giant forehead....

I'm just getting ready for someone to buy the Indy for me and send him my way....I'm waiting :fart :fart

You're delusional my friend, but welcome to my world! The women here are all hot and all want you. Enjoy your stay!

Eli26 said:
I am buying his Medicom Vader. So his stuff comes packed very well? No issues? :)

No problems whatsover. Great to deal with. And we were both in Oz so no messy international postage - which is a rarity for me ;p

Back