Independence Day sequels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone knows what they're getting with this. It's a big, over the top alien invasion movie. If people didn't like the first movie then they won't like this.

this will most likely be garbage but i'll be in my seat day one- as long as it's a fun popcorn pic...

I was kind of in the mood for a "retro" 90's Roland Emmerich movie but he disappointed me then and I'm not impressed now. Instead of a "fun" throwback it looks like a generic mashup of Bay Transformers and Pacific Rim. That trailer had no charm at all which isn't a good sign since the trailers were the best things about his 90's films anyway.

Everyone knows what they're getting with this. It's a big, over the top alien invasion movie. If people didn't like the first movie then they won't like this.

this will most likely be garbage but i'll be in my seat day one- as long as it's a fun popcorn pic...

I agree with this. I loved the original. This one will most likely lead to an inevitable invasion of the alien home planet in the third one.

yep.

in hell.lolz

kurt-russell-as-col-jonathan-jack-o-neil.jpg

I also really like the Stargate movie, I could never watch the show. Hated the way they changed O Neill into a wisecracking comedy character. Kurt Russell's portrayal all the way.

Same, the TV show really did cheapen and misunderstood many of the awesome concepts introduced in the movie, and well, reduced everything to TV quality, obviously.

Which is why I'm looking forward to the rumored reboot trilogy.

Damn, Stargate is 22. I remember seeing that in the cinema with 2 of my brothers.
I'd probably **** my pants seein' it on a big screen at that age, had nightmares after seein' it at home.
Yes, I was very sensitive and loved every minute of it! :lol

While I'm not too excited for this sequel, I did just treat myself to this rather lovely Steelbook of the new remastered version of ID4. It states less than 200 left but I have no idea if that is just current stock or if these are limited at all.

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/indep...tion-steelbook/11264676.html?widget_id=231612

I don't usually buy them, but this one looks great and it's pretty much one of my favorite ever films so...

sS2exj4.jpg

mKcJpBZ.jpg

0H14XiB.jpg

The aliens had 20 years to prepare for another attack. I wonder if they have built in Wi-Fi on their ships? :lol

Back