Independence Day sequels

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Cruel

Super Freak
Reaction score
Apparently, there will be a two-part sequel to Independence Day. I read just a little about it...it was actually not the most recent of news...but it brought up a plot hole immediately.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No big deal, I am kind of glad there is a sequel coming out. I liked the movie.

Please, if you discuss plot points, use the spolier tags so that we don't have to clutter the forums with a spoiler and a non-spoiler version of the thread.

I didn't like the original when it came out and would probably not watch the sequels. But damn if the original trailer wasn't one of the most effective trailers I had ever seen. Was pretty mind blowing seeing that at the theater at that time.

as long as there is no will smith i will watch------------------if yes---------------skip.....

Apparently, there will be a two-part sequel to Independence Day. I read just a little about it...it was actually not the most recent of news...but it brought up a plot hole immediately.

Spoiler Spoiler:

No big deal, I am kind of glad there is a sequel coming out. I liked the movie.

Please, if you discuss plot points, use the spolier tags so that we don't have to clutter the forums with a spoiler and a non-spoiler version of the thread.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Please...no Will Smith!

"OH NO YOU DIDN'T SHOOT THAT GREEN **** AT ME!"

"WELCOME TO EARF!"

I never want to see a Smith film ever again.

I avoid his movies all the time cant stand him.

He should be beheaded for making that turd Karate Kid movie with his supremely overrated ****** bag son. I don't really care for ID4. It was amazing... right up until they attacked.

This is very appropriate, I don't know if anyone here listens to Opie & Anthony besides me.

[ame]https://youtu.be/FEGW2jBzLgI[/ame]

I didn't like the original when it came out and would probably not watch the sequels. But damn if the original trailer wasn't one of the most effective trailers I had ever seen. Was pretty mind blowing seeing that at the theater at that time.

Yeah, the trailer got your butt in the seat. I remember people applauded when the aliens finally attacked and blew everything to hell.

As far as the will Smith thing, the movie was weak with or without him. Whether he's in the new ones or not ( and he will be, so forget it) it wont make a difference as far as quality goes. People love Will Smith so these sequels will do well.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

"GET ON THE HORN AND TELL THEM HOW TO TAKE THOSE SUNNZZAABHITCHEZ DYOWE!"

Ugh the ****** chills.

I did like the movie when it came out because I was a stupid kid though :lol

It really didn't date well. A PC virus stops this civilization millions of years ahead of us? Like really?

"GET ON THE HORN AND TELL THEM HOW TO TAKE THOSE SUNNZZAABHITCHEZ DYOWE!"

Ugh the ****** chills.

I did like the movie when it came out because I was a stupid kid though :lol

It really didn't date well. A PC virus stops this civilization millions of years ahead of us? Like really?

IMO they waited to long to make this.

Back