Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do I smell a flood of the Stark 2 suits in the commerce section?

That what we get for rushing... Jumped on the next best thing and it didn't exactly work out.

I wonder if it'll take a dye job? I'm worried about the pin stripes though... :dunno

How's the fit Mag?
i got the other one :hi5:
AND the tony stark one. :cuckoo:

Here are my WIP pics with the DID suit, can't wait for the head:D

PS: sorry for the pics, made a cheap lightbox today.

Okay, I take it back. I hate these buttons! Thery're imposible to poke through! :cuss

Also. Has anyone else gotten their Stark Suit 2?

Mine is blue. :(

:slap :(
I have yet to receive my Stark suit....still. I did receive my DiD outfit with the vest and me likey!

Well the fit is really god. Nice and sharp, but the pants and the shirt stripes both look blue to me. Especially with the dead black DiD vest:

P1080511.jpg

P1080509.jpg

P1080507.jpg

P1080506.jpg

P1080500.jpg

Against the black pants I'm wearing:

P1080501.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, and the tie and belt are brown.

Shoes (boots) are black though, but they fit the pegs poorly.

The fit on the DiD vest is super tight, and the shirt and pants fit well too.

Well, the fit on the vest WAS tight.

____ing buttons.

Yeah, I'm very happy with the vest.

The middle button is only holding on by a thread though. If I replace the suit and shirt the buttons wont survive a re-dress.

The fit looks real nice! It seems to be VERY dark blue, which could/might pass for black... as long as it's not against something that's black. Bummer.

Here are my WIP pics with the DID suit, can't wait for the head:D

PS: sorry for the pics, made a cheap lightbox today.

Are these the DiD pants?

If so, then I would say that the Stark suit 2 is a nicer fit. But I would still take the right color over fit.

What are people doing for shoes? I ordered HT Tony Mech test shoes, but am also eyeballing the police shoes from the DX Joker.

BTW, The leather jacket is definitly brown. Not perfect, but I don't think we are gonna do better:

P1080515.jpg

Hard to capture in camera. It doesn't look quite as dark as it does in that pic. ^^

Inception-production-still-15.jpg

02.jpg

It's definitely the exact same cut. Even has the pleat things in back.

Are these the DiD pants?

If so, then I would say that the Stark suit 2 is a nicer fit. But I would still take the right color over fit.

Yes they are....the pants are a bit baggy but I am going to try and see what I can do, if I come up with anything I' ll let you all know.

I ordered the DiD vest and pants. I have super skinny pants on my Sam Axe I've been wanting to upgrade. I'll put the DiD pants on him and take the super skinny ones for Arthur. What color is that Tony Stark shirt? Is it accurate? I'd like one with stripes ideally.

That jacket looks good except for the oversized zipper! I wonder if we can paint it somehow? Can you show some unzipped? Do you have the shirt to go with it yet? C'mon, post all you got! :)

And I ordered my Cobb with a neck. I don't like neckless heads. I'll futz with the clothes to make the joint not such a blatant thing.

Yeah, it will look way better unzipped.

But he's nekkid underneath at the moment. I've posted pics of everything so far. :)

Oh no shirt yet? I saw you post one a few pages back. I'm gonna have to jump on a jacket and shirt I think. There's nothing else on the market remotely close or else you'd own it.

Back