Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't that suit come with shoes?

Yea it does, I'm actually looking for shoes for Cobb (Mr. Charles look), sorry I didn't specify :slap That jacket looks good by the way Mag, but get rid of those cuff snaps pronto!

Ah I see. I think the Cop Joker shoes would be perfect!

Oh no shirt yet? I saw you post one a few pages back. I'm gonna have to jump on a jacket and shirt I think. There's nothing else on the market remotely close or else you'd own it.

I posted the shirt I will be getting a while back. Hopefully it arrives soon! :impatient:

Oh, and don't give me more credit than I deserve. I'm a total newb at this. :eek:

There's only so many places to look. I did a quick search and promised myself I wouldn't start getting clothes yet. But I couldn't pass these up. Don't wanna miss out on them.

Inception movie Soundtracks

:peace

Probably the best role of Leonardo DiCaprio... I watched in the cinema, the movie "Inception" I really liked, and even more I liked the soundtrack of the movie by composer Hans Zimmer. Songs "Old Souls" and "Mombasa" just cool. Who needs the music, you can download below

2mmhilv.jpg

Composer: Hans Zimmer
Album: Inception Soundtracks
Size: 108 Mb
Bitrate: 320 kbps
Genre: Soundtracks, Instrumental, Classic
Year: 2010
Quantity: 12 tracks

Track List Inception OST
01. Half Remembered Dream (1:12)
02. We Built Our Own World (1:55)
03. Dream Is Collapsing (2:23)
04. Radical Notion (3:43)
05. Old Souls (7:44)
06. 528491 (2:23)
07. Mombasa (4:54)
08. One Simple Idea (2:28)
09. Dream Within A Dream (5:04)
10. Waiting For A Train (9:30)
11. Paradox (3:25)
12. Time (4:35)

Download Inception soundtracks

:monkey3

I had an extra pair of pants from the bank robber joker laying around, so I dyed them black and I think they work pretty well...:)

Again just some WIP's, comments and critisism are welcome.

Very nice! My neck hurts now though! lol

Got my Stark2 suit this morning. Looks like I'm going to be trying to dye it... :(

Very nice! My neck hurts now though! lol

Got my Stark2 suit this morning. Looks like I'm going to be trying to dye it... :(

Only problem is that there is nothing you can do about the shirt. It's white with straight up blue stripes. :(

Only problem is that there is nothing you can do about the shirt. It's white with straight up blue stripes. :(

Well on the bright side Mag, the Stark suit 2's shirt is dead on for a Mr. Charles bash if you change your mind! I bought the Stark 2 just for the shirt for Mr. Charles :lol

Well on the bright side Mag, the Stark suit 2's shirt is dead on for a Mr. Charles bash if you change your mind! I bought the Stark 2 just for the shirt for Mr. Charles :lol
:exactly:

And I am going to Mr. Charles for Cobb so I guess that's what I'll do.

I'll probably end up going with a straight up white shirt for Arthur. I have a Cop Joker shirt that I picked up for a LOST bash that probably isn't going to happen...

I have to warn you guys. As I get more and more into this project I will spam the thread with pictures more and more. If it gets to be too much, just let me know.

P1080519.jpg

P1080522.jpg

The fit of the Stark 2 suit is perfect. If the other Stark suit is truly black I think those of you who got one will be very pleased.

With the sharp fit like that you can totally see Arthur there, especially if you hold out your thumb over the head. Can't wait to get the heads! :banana

I am becoming obsessed with getting a Stark 1 suit. Will they ever be available anywhere you think?

Back