Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm, i like it though...

What would be wrong with that one? It has lines that are pinstripe-ish. It's definitely black. I already have a black vest. I would just need to decide if I would keep the Stark Suit 2 shirt or find another one.

Hmmm, i like it though...

What would be wrong with that one? It has lines that are pinstripe-ish. It's definitely black. I already have a black vest. I would just need to decide if I would keep the Stark Suit 2 shirt or find another one.

If you can afford it I say go for it. It's a little pricey for my taste, especially of you only plan on using the pants. You can try to dump the Stark 2 suit and the pieces you're not using for this alternate one.

Or, you can just spend a few bucks on some black RIT dye and blacken the Stark 2 suit. The shirt doesn't look bad at all. If it wasn't better suited for the Mr. Charles Cobb I plan on going for I'd just stick with it for Arthur.

I have the old Narrow and a TTL body at home (both being used by other customs mind you). I'm going to throw the Stark 2 suit on both and see how the fit is. If it looks good on the TTL I'll grab a couple more. No point in spending $40 or so on a TT if I don't need to. ;)

If you can afford it I say go for it. It's a little pricey for my taste, especially of you only plan on using the pants. You can try to dump the Stark 2 suit and the pieces you're not using for this alternate one.

Or, you can just spend a few bucks on some black RIT dye and blacken the Stark 2 suit. The shirt doesn't look bad at all. If it wasn't better suited for the Mr. Charles Cobb I plan on going for I'd just stick with it for Arthur.

Talk about pricy, have you seen this suit?

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150479605425&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_1447wt_1139

Looks beautiful, but now I worry about color. In the film still it looks gray, but in the 1/6 shots it looks like black pin-stripe. :dunno

:lol True

I'm starting to think that I'll pay anything to get an Arthur I'm happy with. :sick

Do you think that one is grey or black?

Looks black to me! Incoming PM....

Thank you!

Connection made. And transaction completed! :hi5:

I expect to have this some time next week:

3014224679_7008c9a92e.jpg

3014223985_ec12e4022b.jpg

3014223247_af5c89ffe9.jpg

On a narrow shoulder TT, that is totally Arthur. And the tie might even be close enough! :)

Here's a picture of the actual suit I'm getting:

DSC02473.jpg

Pic credit: ro926

Last edited:
Man, how can this thread drop to the third page ?, haha.

Anyways, isn't Arthur better on a Slim than a Narrow ? I was thinking on having Cobb on a Narrow, and Arthur on a Slim because he's not that big compared to Cobb IMO. I plan on bashing an Eames and having him on an Advanced, IF someone sculpts him that is.

Yeah pretty sure the slim will not work, all suits are tailored for the narrow in my experience, only thing i can think of is commissioning a suit that is tailored for a slim, thats about the only solution i can think of

I will be going for a narrow on Cobb and a narrow for Arthur

But Sunohc say there:

His vest is different in the posters than the actual movie. (lower buttons in the movie)

Comparing the far right pic to the far left pic, I agree. But I can't make out how many are in the left pic.

Why aren't there any prop displays of that suit?!

Yeah I can see that, it's a real bummer we don't have more reference photos to work with :banghead

Back