Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you didn't go with pinstripes at all?

Also, thanks for posting the Glock. Just bought one. :yess:

One left. :D

Nah, I decided to go with just plain black. No problem about the Glock, and luckily I managed to snag his last pair of Test Suit Stark shoes this morning. :yess:

Going through the mental list. It looks like I still need...

For Cobb:

- Dark (very dark) blue button down shirt.
- Shoes (brown dress shoes?)
- Narrow shoulder TT

For Arthur:

- Tie (or is the one with the Stark suit close enough?
- Watch
- Narrow Shoulder TT

As I mentioned earlier, this is my first time bashing, so You are all my mentors here. :) Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Where is a good place to get a Narrow TT at a reasonable price?

Where can I find a dark blue button down shirt? I didn't see any on eBay.

Anyone have any better pics of Arthur's watch?

inception_36.jpg

Is Arthur's tie a solid Maroon/Burgundy?

arthurh.jpg

Last edited:
Also, what color do Cobb's belt and shoes look like to you in this picture?

josephonthesetofincepti.jpg

Hey Mag, I would hold off on ties to see if Greggo decides to make some as they will be dead on :exactly:

Cobb's belt looks brown and his shoes look like a darker brown.

Hey Mag, I would hold off on ties to see if Greggo decides to make some as they will be dead on :exactly:

Cobb's belt looks brown and his shoes look like a darker brown.

:lecture

Any silver strapped watch with a darkish face will do, there must be loads on fleabay

You may have to buy up a white shirt and dye it deep blue, or get a customiser to do it for you

If you're making Arthur with just the waistcoat on, you actually don't need to buy a watch. He isn't wearing it in the elevator or in the room once he is the only one awake.

Thank you:)

I was wondering...would a saturday toys suit work for cobb? I have one of those and it needs to be on a figure. I think it should be alittle tighter but it might work dont you think?

^^ Can't hurt to try. :)

Any thoughts on where to get a Narrow Shoulder True Type at a reasonable price (including shipping)?

What do you consider 'reasonable'?
I don't feel like shelling out $50 on a body either. I might hit up toys2 on payday and see what they're charging in store. I hate that they're a Canadian business with USD prices on their site since paypal conversion rates suck.

I have another custom on a Narrow. I might pick up a TTL body and see how it goes. I might sawp it out. They're a little closer to my price range... Let's me splurge on other pieces.

The shirt looks good, especially if it is darker than in the store picture.

I think 7toys7 might have another Narrow left, if not, you'll probably have to search eBay or just pay $40 on Sideshow.

Now we just need to be able to Pre-Order the Arthur sculpt and everything will be right in the universe. Well, kinda.

actually.
I feel a little guilty because i figure I should be helping their business anyways since I've already bought some from them and they're stand up people:

https://www.vikingplayground.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2637&idcategory=66

hot toys true type narrow bodies are only $30,
and the advanced versions are only $35.
The older ones are sold out but those prices are the best I've seen and "researched".

If this becomes out of stock in two days, I will never post something like this on a thread again hahaha jk.

Who are we hoping for when it comes to paint?

I want SmallStudios or boot25. :pray:

actually.
I feel a little guilty because i figure I should be helping their business anyways since I've already bought some from them and they're stand up people:

https://www.vikingplayground.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=2637&idcategory=66

hot toys true type narrow bodies are only $30,
and the advanced versions are only $35.
The older ones are sold out but those prices are the best I've seen and "researched".

If this becomes out of stock in two days, I will never post something like this on a thread again hahaha jk.

What does "advanced versions" mean?

Back