Inception thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've paid him now. :lol I hope he sends the stuff as fast as he wanted the payment. :rotfl
So for those going for the suit look for Cobb which is the closest suit we've come across so far ?.
Just need to keep a few things on watch on ebay and knock them off one by one.

I'm trying to find a decent black suit for the Saito party look at the start but so far no dice. Thinking of commissioning one.

yepp, cobb is my only inception figure i'm looking for and I wanted him also in a suit, but all those suits out there aren't that good. would love a kato suit, but it's also so damn expensive :(

inspired by Dev's photoshop skills.
I decided to spend some time doing this (taking a break from that horrid cobb sculpt haha)

photoshop.jpg

If only repainting were this easy in real life...

I would like to make a minor comment.
To me i think that the head seems to have a bit of too much texture on the face.
He was pretty boy in the movie and his face look really smooth.

Greggo does an amazing job too.
I don't know if he takes as many repaint commissions though since he's a jack of all trades.

ah that tony stark suit? I figured it was about time haha

Who's Greggo please?

Dont know if these will help you somehow, Feng did a pretty good job so you might be able to pick something off from these

IMG_5858.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

IMG_5856.jpg

Who painted that? It looks fantastic.

I would like to make a minor comment.
To me i think that the head seems to have a bit of too much texture on the face.
He was pretty boy in the movie and his face look really smooth.

I wasn't gonna say anything, but I actually had the same thought. :)

I am going for the Mr Charles look

mss2a07.jpg

Inception-PX4-publicitystill.jpg

For those who want continuity on their shelf, I think that Mr. Charlie is the way to go (assuming they are going for the hallway scene with Arthur). And that suit looks great.

img5822c.jpg

the only issue i am most concerned with (which is hard to change at this point) is the head slightly small compared to Arthur.

But then again, Leo's features sort of center in at his face and he has a lot of hair,
and Arthur's face is long...

I agree with most of he comments about the sculpt. (Especially the giant forehead.) And regarding the size, I actually imagine Cobbs head being a little bigger than Arthurs. For those of us who will be putting both figures on a Narrow Shoulder TT, anything that will sell Cobb as slightly larger than Arthur will be welcomed I think.

All that aside, I know traditional 'good looking guys' can be a real challenge. From what I've seen of your work Daniel, I know that the finished product will be awesome. :)

Does Cobb use a Glock at the start in Saito's party?

Also, anyone have any recommendations for black gloves for that scene?

He uses this matey

Px4_Storm.jpg

Inception-Px4Suprressor.jpg

Cobb threads a suppressor onto his Beretta Px4 Storm

Here you go, all credit to THE JOKER he found this :wink1:

Just need to remove the light attached underneath and your good to go, don't know about the suppressor though

normal_634078360528437500.jpg

Back