InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a part of me screaming, there’s something wrong. THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG!

I had mine already paid as well back before I got mine in January. I just got an email from Kit that was for an order update, and it said my order #****** was updated to complete. Your Gandalf has shipped, and it had the tracking number.

He probably has a lot of orders in this last batch and still drops according to the invoice number, so you will probably get that email update in the next day or two.
I just received exactly said email ("updqted to complete" and tracking number) a few hours ago. It's happening!

I had mine already paid as well back before I got mine in January. I just got an email from Kit that was for an order update, and it said my order #****** was updated to complete. Your Gandalf has shipped, and it had the tracking number.

He probably has a lot of orders in this last batch and still drops according to the invoice number, so you will probably get that email update in the next day or two.
Well no ****. I just checked my email and I got one from Kit pretty much saying exactly what you’re saying. He’s on his way.

I think I know what @HyperDrive tore on his Gandalf.😔 In light of that I have to ask…

Has anyone been able to successfully pull the inner sleeves down and get his thumbs through the holes in them like you’re suppose to?
I haven´t. I think they missed this detail in first place because of the shirt lenght, then they try to make it as intended.

PS: We upgraded to faster shipping route for United States, estimate schedule 5-8 days delivering by USPS

Please report here if it takes more than 8 days from the date you receive tracking from us

I want to see if this shipping route worth the $$

PS: We upgraded to faster shipping route for United States, estimate schedule 5-8 days delivering by USPS

Please report here if it takes more than 8 days from the date you receive tracking from us

Ey @Kit Chen any extras and if there are, when will they be up? Lol!

This is for all the Gandalf orders that you shipped today? I got my tracking number, will check back in a few days if this is one under your new shipping route.

https://www.sanctumtoysandcollectib...os-lord-of-the-rings-inart-1-6th-scale-figure

I have no interest in this character. So here is hoping someone can grab this masterpiece for around 520usd plus shipping from Malaysia. Do ping them on Instagram. They have a very good customer service like Kit. They might have only very few units so don't be surprised if it's sold out after u order.
Just a heads up from someone that has bought from Malaysian stores, Read their FAQs and terms and conditions, most of them will not accept any returns / after care services for international customers even if the product is broken or defective. Ive also had POs canceled that I couldn’t get a cash refund on. Only store credit.

Just be aware of the risks involved

Just a heads up from someone that has bought from Malaysian stores, Read their FAQs and terms and conditions, most of them will not accept any returns / after care services for international customers even if the product is broken or defective. Ive also had POs canceled that I couldn’t get a cash refund on. Only store credit.

Just be aware of the risks involved
Make sure to always use Paypal and you will be covered

Anyone have any methods for keeping the sword in a good position? Im not a fan of it, just seems to hang down too low and drag the sword, as well as the weird creasing on the belt from being bent a way its not really meant to.

Back