InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Gandalf 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad I came here first before emailing OSK for an estimate.

:monkey3

You've made your intentions known.

giphy.gif

I was a fool and ordered mine from toys wonderland before I knew all the issues they have. There’s absolutely no telling when or if I will even get mine. :(
I don't think that was foolish - because you did not know.
I pre-ordered mine from TWL as well as soon as it was announced. They were not having issues at the time.
I received an old order from them early last month

I received mine a couple days ago. first off just the unpacking process was not only an experience on its own. i do have to mirror what was said a couple pages ago. I have been collecting since 1996 with mcfarlane and have been through every company including life silicone and cinimaquette back in the day. in my humble opinion this is the best mass produced 1/6 scale figure i have ever seen!

Feels like InArt have already outdated their own Joker with how much of a step up this looks to be, comparatively.

Last edited:
I received mine a couple days ago. first off just the unpacking process was not only an experience on its own. i do have to mirror what was said a couple pages ago. I have been collecting since 1996 with mcfarlane and have been through every company including life silicone and cinimaquette back in the day. in my humble opinion this is the best mass produced 1/6 scale figure i have ever seen!
And to think there are actually people arguing the Asmus is better. 😆

Didn't notice I received tracking from KGHobby two days ago. As expected, it still says "Sender is preparing item for posting".

I don't think that was foolish - because you did not know.
I pre-ordered mine from TWL as well as soon as it was announced. They were not having issues at the time.
I received an old order from them early last month
Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lol well I’m glad to see there’s probably a lot more than you and me my friend,… That ordered from them, I did get this email from them now which made me feel a little bit better.

“”
Hi,

The first Batch of INART The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring – Gandalf 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure has been released.

The later batch of shipments will be dispatched according to customers' order times. We anticipate beginning these shipments by the end of December. We kindly ask customers who have not received a notification to wait patiently.

During the pre-order period(pre-orders placed before 8th September), we will provide free worldwide shipping for customers who order this product. Customers will not need to add extra shipping fees, as we will dispatch the product directly from our warehouse.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you. Happy collecting

Best Regards,
Anna︱Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Department
Toys Wonderland Ltd

Maybe they’ve learned their lesson from the bad press?? I dunno.

Who's the more foolish? The fool or the fool who follows him?” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lol well I’m glad to see there’s probably a lot more than you and me my friend,… That ordered from them, I did get this email from them now which made me feel a little bit better.

“”
Hi,

The first Batch of INART The Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring – Gandalf 1/6th Scale Collectible Figure has been released.

The later batch of shipments will be dispatched according to customers' order times. We anticipate beginning these shipments by the end of December. We kindly ask customers who have not received a notification to wait patiently.

During the pre-order period(pre-orders placed before 8th September), we will provide free worldwide shipping for customers who order this product. Customers will not need to add extra shipping fees, as we will dispatch the product directly from our warehouse.

We appreciate your support and look forward to serving you. Happy collecting

Best Regards,
Anna︱Customer Service Assistant
Customer Service Department
Toys Wonderland Ltd

Maybe they’ve learned their lesson from the bad press?? I dunno.

I got this exact email from them months ago but saying Oct-Nov. I tried to ask for a little more information and I was getting led on into so many dif directions and realized I was just getting made up excuses and no actual real information. I ended up eating **** buying second market because I lost faith in getting one.

Back