InArt: The Lord of the Rings - Aragorn 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The wait for this is just going to be so painful.
It's nothing. I have been waiting for Hot Toys Batman Returns Penguin since February 18. 2012 when they officially announced it. I know it's not going to happen now but when they did I was waiting years for a reveal. Twelve years later still nothing.......

Someone had written on the comments section of the Inart Paul that it’ll be June that this will release now. Dunno how true that is but at this rate, may as well be looking at that time frame

They still have to finish Gandalf (still probably several hundred to go) and they have to get out all of The Batman...so it was pretty much a guarantee that Aragorn was going to ship before June anyway.

At this point, it's going to be a win if InArt can have Aragorn and Harry Potter fully shipped, without a drop in quality as they bring in new workers, by the end of the year.

They still have to finish Gandalf (still probably several hundred to go) and they have to get out all of The Batman...so it was pretty much a guarantee that Aragorn was going to ship before June anyway.

At this point, it's going to be a win if InArt can have Aragorn and Harry Potter fully shipped, without a drop in quality as they bring in new workers, by the end of the year.
Unfortunately I don't think you are wrong. I know they are trying to add to production, but it's hard to imagine how that looks achievable at this moment. Still, getting out the quality of production they have in under two years is a pretty big accomplishment regardless if we all still feel like production is dragging.

I guess on the bright side they are already dropping more preorders at a much quicker rate with two so far compared to only three total last year. Then again, does that mean even longer wait times?

Should people really be posting their order numbers? Doesn't that open you up to account vandalism? :panic:

Should people really be posting their order numbers? Doesn't that open you up to account vandalism? :panic:
I'm not sure if anything is possible with just the number but not email adress...and what can one do, trying to cnacel the order? But yeah, leave off the last 1-2 digits if you want.

#953XX

Looks like most here ordered first few days..not sure how many more windows we got so far? I remember only one extra chance do far

So do we want to play the order number game until this king of all figure arrives? When did you order and what is your number? :cool:
I'm the last person who ordered Aragorn. I don't want to think about it. It's going to be a long wait for me.

Back