InArt TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
their 1:1 bale bust is the best bale likeness imo and to see it get shrunken to 1:6 is nice to see!
I wouldn't use QS's statues as a sign of what's to come since their two teams seem to work pretty separately from one another based on past work. The mouth expression alone is already different between the two. Although I do agree, their Bale statue is probably the best I've seen yet. It does look like they're copying over the neck/suit design from the statue though, which is new compared to how Hot Toys did it. Maybe it's a shrunken down modified version.

dDDlo1n.jpg
484578-Screenshot-20231129-105012-Instagram.jpg

HjKvKOP.jpg

You'll get it in 1/6th... and never need another.

I wish I liked the suit.
eh we'll see. I don't care for the open mouth on the base Bale sculpt of the 1/6 from what we can see so far, even if the likeness is there. Plus, I'd prefer larger format for Nolan stuff. I'm still not completely blown away like others are with InArt. Maybe that will change whenever I get Gandalf in hand, but right now, I'm still considering canceling Battison and maybe Cavill Superman.

eh we'll see. I don't care for the open mouth on the base Bale sculpt of the 1/6 from what we can see so far, even if the likeness is there. Plus, I'd prefer larger format for Nolan stuff. I'm still not completely blown away like others are with InArt. Maybe that will change whenever I get Gandalf in hand, but right now, I'm still considering canceling Battison and maybe Cavill Superman.

…I’d be willing to pick up your Battinson order if you do. :monkey3

smile-christian-bale.gif

I wanna see Inart outdo HT in the weird open mouth sculpt department. HT looooooves weird open mouth expressions on their Batbale.

This has my attention. I like my DX19, but even so, I feel like Hot Toys has never quite completely nailed their Bale Batman figures.
I want to see what InArt can really do.

Can't wait to see how this turns out will preorder both Batman (rooted ver) and Bruce Wayne (also rooted) because this version of BW I actually thought was the best version and would be worth it. I was planning to get the DK Topo suit for BW to have one for the meantime. But definitely excited and think it will knock out both the Dx19 and Armory version.

Can't wait to see how this turns out will preorder both Batman (rooted ver) and Bruce Wayne (also rooted) because this version of BW I actually thought was the best version and would be worth it. I was planning to get the DK Topo suit for BW to have one for the meantime. But definitely excited and think it will knock out both the Dx19 and Armory version.
I was tempted too to get the Topo TDK suit and get a sculpt but I think inart will make an amazing one anyway so I'll wait. I got a feeling its going to be sculpted only, but if they can make rooted short hair and nail it that would be incredible.

My initial reaction was internal screaming of excitment, however... Not another rises suit 😔 i know articulation is limited but my favorite look is the begins suit

Crazy to me how people lose their **** over the thousandth shot of an TDK Bruce Wayne, this time an unpainted Bale in some kind of weird erotic asphyxiation gear. The pursed lips, open mouth, the neck brace. You guys are weirdos. Can never get enough of your Bales and Ledgers.

I’m just going to say it, the Nolan Batman is overexposed and all the head sculpts of Bale look the same. You see one eye wart and open mouth expression, you’ve seen them all. Looks just as goofy as that TDKR armory wax museum thing Hot Toys is making. You guys brag about selling off your previous versions like it’s a badge of honor but you’ll be sick of this one and the same amount of time before you’re clamoring for another. Such a weird fan base.

Last edited:
Crazy to me how people lose their **** over the thousandth shot of an TDK Bruce Wayne, this time an unpainted Bale in some kind of weird erotic asphyxiation gear. The pursed lips, open mouth, the neck brace. You guys are weirdos. Can never get enough of your Bales and Ledgers.

I’m just going to say it, the Nolan Batman is overexposed and all the head sculpts of Bale look the same. You see one eye wart and open mouth expression, you’ve seen them all. Looks just as goofy as that TDKR armory wax museum thing Hot Toys is making. You guys brag about selling off your previous versions like it’s a badge of honor but you’ll be sick of this one and the same amount of time before you’re clamoring for another. Such a weird fan base.
You cant really be that sickened by the hot toys offering since its your profile pic. Unless its meant as a satirical statement. I think the hot toys thing is pretty cool, but its more of a statue than an action figure, which while detailed im not a huge fan of statues

Back