InArt TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

Credits will do fine
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Bale preview from their Instagram.
Screenshot_20231129_105012_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231129_105026_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231129_105028_Instagram.jpg

Ha I was just coming here to make the thread

Looks pretty good though interesting that the head and suit collar are one piece. Definitely a different take than what HT has been doing.

Agreed. It looks great but yawn.

Imagine the reaction an InArt Indy or McClane would get.
If you’re a Nolan fan, this isn’t a yawn.

Granted, there are other characters that could be made that haven’t been represented yet, but it’s been an exercise in piecemeal assembly to try and put together an accurate dkr/tdk batsuit.

I’m very excited to see how this comes together. Hopefully, they’ll nail the suit material and proportions, as well.

F22D6489-BAA7-4DA8-8231-C6005187C0FF.jpeg

I’m already on the hype train for this. The reason why this sculpt looks amazing is because they used the same one as their 1:1 bust. (IMO the best bale sculpt I have ever seen) I remember going to the ArtStation of Zo Smile and giving feedback in hopes they use that for their 1:6 and it looks like a dream come true..

It’s the same artist under the sculpt, but they made minor changes with the right cheekbone, the hair a bit and mouth area. You can tell it’s the same by the neck collar.

Last edited:
Back