InArt TDK Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since collecting these dolls one thing I know for certain is there’s always something better coming down the line.

Yes, thats why despite TDK suit being my favorite batsuit of all I have passed on both the DX19 and the new armory version, knowing something better will come.

Thats also why I sold my Affleck BvS Batman, got $450 for that thing, and its only a matter of time before we get a far superior one.

Oh another Batman.

IMG_9119.gif

This is a 1/10 sculpt I think?
Do you mean the 1/12 they're making? I don't think so given that most 1/6 sculpts are typically a little bigger than the size of your thumb and that appears to be the case here based on the video

Below is the 1/12 sculpt we saw at the previous show. The neck connection appears to be very different aside from just the sculpt itself. But, you're right-most of us have assumed its the 1/6 and didn't consider that it could be the smaller scale figure's sculpt
1701323216394.png

Bale Batman isn’t a huge priority for me personally, but I will say I think the DX19 looks good enough for me after getting a custom cape and messing with the neck.

It was insanely annoying to see Hot Toys crap on their own figure (which released just months before?) when advertising that new armory Batman. So dumb.

I’m curious to see how this turns out, but I don’t have any plans on upgrading.

B60A1610-BAC0-4DD0-BEA7-C4EFB0740E92.jpeg

Bale Batman isn’t a huge priority for me personally, but I will say I think the DX19 looks good enough for me after getting a custom cape and messing with the neck.

It was insanely annoying to see Hot Toys crap on their own figure (which released just months before?) when advertising that new armory Batman. So dumb.

The DX19 is definitely a fine figure for sure. I quite liked it and really saw the difference between it and the DX12 (never had the TDK armory version). But, after having almost every version of the TDK suit that's been released from the DC Direct, Medicom and HT, none have felt enough like it was THE 1/6 TDK Batman to own, at least for me. I would love to get to that point though, but I guess since I'm still on the look out, I'm not tired of the rehashes just yet. Having owned all those versions is possibly also part of the problem as the improvements have seemed very small when you line them all up vs one giant leap between each one :lol

I guess it also doesn't help that with this and Joker, if you pass or "miss out" on whatever is currently available at the time, another will more than likely come along in a couple of months/years.

Last edited:
Give us a begins suit too.. please
Don't see that happening sadly. With no other characters to display with him that suit won't be a priority.

TDK suit works with Joker, Bane and Catwoman. It's the one most people associate with Bale. Us Begins devotees are a minority.

Don't see that happening sadly. With no other characters to display with him that suit won't be a priority.

TDK suit works with Joker, Bane and Catwoman. It's the one most people associate with Bale. Us Begins devotees are a minority.
I've given up on getting a decent begins suit from any company. At this point, I've settled on having to customize the HT begins stuff. It's always a case of having to add a new sculpt and cape, which unfortunately, is never cheap.

I'm so glad to see other companies in this space now (y)

I'd love to see Inart or JND produce some of the begins villains - an unmasked Cillian Murphy scarecrow, or a Tom Wilkinson Falcone. I'd be all over that, but I'm not holding my breath.

View attachment 676177
That looks good.

Hot Toys still hasn’t shown the “improved” Armory cowl. :lol

The neck collar looks good, as I can't stand head seams. Realism comes before super articulation for me. I wonder if they'll make it optional though, for those that want it to be more poseable

Back