InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696237294654.png
1696237343957.png

iris set is pretty nice representation. only nit pick i have is that the buttons arent transparent for his vest but thats about it

With distro in question, we might see Inart's first **** show.
Yeah good point. Curious to see who will be chosen to carry this, we’ll definitely be seeing a significant mark up. If they ever were to physically number a release it would be their Rhodium tier.

Yeah it looks like they were successful at scaling down their 1:3 statue of that one, maybe just slight adjustments to his frame? Head looks a bit big in comparison.

I drool at the thought of an accurate cop car blood mouth & nose sculpt with distressed hair, disheveled makeup, blood dripping down his temple and neck. It needs to be done, too good bro!

Yeah it looks like they were successful at scaling down their 1:3 statue of that one, maybe just slight adjustments to his frame? Head looks a bit big in comparison.

I drool at the thought of an accurate cop car blood mouth & nose sculpt with distressed hair, disheveled makeup, blood dripping down his temple and neck. It needs to be done, too good bro!

They have done, although like the 1/3 I think all three suffer from having too long a neck. Looks off in that regard for sure.

The price isn't a problem for me as I know it will be only around the 1k-1k5 range for retail. It's the limited number that's stressing me out a bit, hopefully it's a decent number and not too hard to get.

It’ll be limited…but you gotta remember: this **** is gonna run us 1-1.5K.

In fact, I don’t think baseline is gonna be 1K.

Easy 1.2K STARTING 😣😣

A second RHium, DELUXE-ER version, now THATS something to stress over😅😅

So I don’t thiiiink it’ll be a stressful POing process.

That’s a really cool Joker setup, I don’t have the display to do a full circle and properly display this. It’s a hard maybe for me.

I think that sculpts are amazing, and I love how they captured his body plasticity in these figures. That brings so much more realism, on top of the amazing sculpts. I think this will be a very popular Grail figure for many.

Back