InArt Phoenix Joker 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also remember Kit's price includes shipping and fees already so your paying everything at once with Kit when your order. KG adds shipping fees once the figure ship and believe me they'll charge way more. I always go with Kit knowing price his covers everything. And ultimately your paying about the same if not more with KG.

Shipping isn’t free with Kit for every location. Mine isn’t for instance and I simply dread to think what extra I will have to pay.

Shipping isn’t free with Kit for every location. Mine isn’t for instance and I simply dread to think what extra I will have to pay.
That's true some places still require shipping fees. I'm lucky I get free shipping so I guess it does depend where you go for the cost not to be a lot.

Shipping isn’t free with Kit for every location. Mine isn’t for instance and I simply dread to think what extra I will have to

Our free shipping covering almost every places - I meant for regular size single figure 1/6 scale below 2kg

But for giant boxes, some places require addition shipping costs. For example: South America, Mexico, some places in middle east and some Eastern European countries

We will email you upon receiving your order, request for your confirmation about addition shipping charge - with a estimate price range. We proceed the order only when we have the confirmation with customer

If we go ahead to proceed the order without asking you, we shall fulfill the order even we have to absorb extra shipping costs

Our free shipping covering almost every places - I meant for regular size single figure 1/6 scale below 2kg

But for giant boxes, some places require addition shipping costs. For example: South America, Mexico, some places in middle east and some Eastern European countries

We will email you upon receiving your order, request for your confirmation about addition shipping charge - with a estimate price range. We proceed the order only when we have the confirmation with customer

If we go ahead to proceed the order without asking you, we shall fulfill the order even we have to absorb extra shipping costs

Oh I wasn’t complaining Kit, and fully understand the need for certain locations to merit additional shipping costs.

Appreciate the response however thank you. 🙏🏻

Oh I wasn’t complaining Kit, and fully understand the need for certain locations to merit additional shipping costs.

Appreciate the response however thank you. 🙏🏻

I know, although I am not sure who you are but I am sure you are a good customer, thank you for your understanding and supporting

From all your response and acts over my posts in different threads, I know I love you 🤣

I’d actually prefer if Kit did away with the ‘free’ shipping and offered some options when the balance is due.
Theres no such thing as free shipping; we’re just seeing Kit’s estimate for airmail baked into the total price.

With the larger InArt packages, it seems like there’s a bit of overestimating going on. Either that or its defaulted to the priciest EMS option.

I’d actually prefer if Kit did away with the ‘free’ shipping and offered some options when the balance is due.
Theres no such thing as free shipping; we’re just seeing Kit’s estimate for airmail baked into the total price.

With the larger InArt packages, it seems like there’s a bit of overestimating going on. Either that or its defaulted to the priciest EMS option.
The "free" shipping works well to me, no hidden costs, from time to time i have been seeing stores under/over estimate shipping, leads to argument or at the end they try to save some shipping by poor packaging i.e. thin box or even no box protection (I did it too), i saw lots of examples since Inart health Joker, gandalf and also gametoys cloud with bike

With experience shipping a few InArts, I am sure we didn't over estimate shipping cost

I may over estimate my prediction of currency rate in 2025, as a trader i trust on my sense.

We can achieve Spec's price tag if we ask people to pay in full to lockdown the currency exchange rate.

I did a test with JND joker but 99% people won't pay full in advance for such expensive item

Imagine if CNY raise 10% when Joker release, pretty sure everyone lost money with preorders including us. I don't want to be too aggressive with such expensive piece.

Last edited:
The "free" shipping works well to me, no hidden costs, from time to time i have been seeing stores under/over estimate shipping, leads to argument or at the end they try to save some shipping by poor packaging i.e. thin box or even no box protection (I did it too), i saw lots of examples since Inart health Joker, gandalf and also gametoys cloud with bike

With experience shipping a few InArts, I am sure we didn't over estimate shipping cost

I may over estimate my prediction of currency rate in 2025, as a trader i trust on my sense.

We can achieve Spec's price tag if we ask people to pay in full to lockdown the currency exchange rate.

I did a test with JND joker but 99% people won't pay full in advance for such expensive item

Imagine if CNY raise 10% when Joker release, pretty sure everyone lost money with preorders including us. I don't want to be too aggressive with such expensive piece.
Thank you for the candor Kit. Don't think anybody else here can comment appropriately about running logistics, let alone a business.

Hmm, just gave the movie another rewatch, and I was worried it would tempt me to order these figures, but instead it just reminded me of what a sad, tragic, and mentally disturbed person this character was. And nothing at all like the evil supervillain that he comes off as in photos or figure shots. And I feel like I'd be getting this just based off a couple moments where he looks cool in the costume smoking his cigarette.

So yeah. Still love the movie and Joaquin's performance, but definitely don't have any desire to order this anymore.

Last edited:
Hmm, just gave the movie another rewatch, and I was worried it would tempt me to order these figures, but instead it just reminded me of what a sad, tragic, and mentally disturbed person this character was. And nothing at all like the evil supervillain that he comes off as in photos or figure shots. And I feel like I'd be getting this just based off a couple moments where he looks cool in the costume smoking his cigarette.

So yeah. Still love the movie and Joaquin's performance, but definitely don't have any desire to order this anymore.

Ooorrrr, you should get it for the fact it’s the first official 1/6 figure of this version of the character…as well as to commemorate Joaquin’s amazing Oscar winning performance

😉😉😉😉

Rewatching had the opposite effect on me. While I agree with you the character is a mentally ill disturbed individual, the performance does it for me and I feel it needs to hold a place in the collection.

Have a feeling I'm really going to want a Gaga Harley figure with how creepy she looks. Hopefully we get more than just a bunch of third party versions.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Have a feeling I'm really going to want a Gaga Harley figure with how creepy she looks. Hopefully we get more than just a bunch of third party versions.

J-J-J-Joker face, J-J-Joker Face!

I’m confident that joke will have been made a million times already but I just thought of it…

Whelp, I put down a PO for the deluxe last night with GunDamit.
Turns out opting for standard shipping to the UK actually reduced the price by £25 so how could I say no to an unexpected 2% discount?

I think this was a genuine case of FOMO for me. I mulled it over for a while and concluded I do want to experience this set in person so will eat the cost in 18 months or whatever.
Whether I keep it all or not is not yet certain, but I will touch that creepy clown!

Last edited:
J-J-J-Joker face, J-J-Joker Face!

I’m confident that joke will have been made a million times already but I just thought of it…

Whelp, I put down a PO for the deluxe last night with GunDamit.
Turns out opting for standard shipping to the UK actually reduced the price by £25 so how could I say no to an enexoefted 2% discount?

I think this was a genuine case of FOMO for me. I mulled it over for a while and concluded I do want to experience this set in person so will eat the cost in 18 months or whatever.
Whether I keep it all or not is not yet certain, but I will touch that creepy clown!
Welcome to the cool dudes with big dicks club. You will receive your exclusive members only card and will be emailed fitting instructions for your members only jacket. Welcome aboard and hope to see you at every reunion.

Skipped the inart boat and got myself a pretty nice custom one for 400 shipped. Inart looks like an amazing package overall but its just to much, having to buy multiple figures. Rather spend the money on other characters. But i honestly can understand why poeple going for it. Happy with this one though.
20240222_090903.jpg

Skipped the inart boat and got myself a pretty nice custom one for 400 shipped. Inart looks like an amazing package overall but its just to much, having to buy multiple figures. Rather spend the money on other characters. But i honestly can understand why poeple going for it. Happy with this one though.
View attachment 690387
Is that the DAFTOYS suit ?

Back