InArt: Harry Potter 1:6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SzqlBeO.jpg

IAQX0jx.jpg

KjI4xU0.jpg

FYUQ1Gh.jpg

nIu8WCN.jpg
Great pictures! These look absolutely amazing. I hope this means they will go up for preorder soon. We've been getting a lot of figures showing and nothing going up for preorder, so hopefully that will be changing.

THIS IS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's the point of JND's silicone? :lol
Perhaps the silicone advantage will be more apparent for an exposed body.

The musculature and skin creases on the Wonder Woman JL Platinum 1:3 is some of the best I’ve seen on a statue.

But at 1:6, it would be more difficult to justify the price, especially if the price is double InArt.

I’m just happy that we have competition between Hot Toys, InArt, JND (and others) , all pushing the envelope and creating better products. We as collectors all benefit.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Hot Toys started introducing PERS as a standard feature, USB lit light sabers or better rooted hair “Artisan” sculpts were it not for InArt nipping at their market share.

Last edited:
Agreed. Hermione needs that adjustment in the eye area I think. I think it may be closer than some my realize. A little can go a long way. I love the expression they captured on Ron with how iconic it is in his younger years.

Looking for a DX Harry Potter preorder. Anyone know where to find it at this point, or have a preorder they don't want?

I changed my mind after seeing the trio. They would look so good with the diorama pieces lined up.

Looking for a DX Harry Potter preorder. Anyone know where to find it at this point, or have a preorder they don't want?

I changed my mind after seeing the trio. They would look so good with the diorama pieces lined up.
I’m sure OSK will have more POs available when it gets closer to release. Just need patience and don’t give into desperation with shady websites. OSK just said they will have more The Batman allotment once it released and I think they just more BvS Superman as well. So I have no doubt they will get more Harry eventually

I’m sure OSK will have more POs available when it gets closer to release. Just need patience and don’t give into desperation with shady websites. OSK just said they will have more The Batman allotment once it released and I think they just more BvS Superman as well. So I have no doubt they will get more Harry eventually
This is my thought as well. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I really want the DX. Thanks!

Just need to remind myself for later by putting this out in the collective-collector-consciousness that the trio all wear their scarves differently.
5f6dda320f4d550011032440

What outfit best showcases the InArt Harry Potter figures for display?

The black robes seems to be the most iconic but it covers up most of the intricate wardrobes underneath. And I'm not buying multiple InArt figures for each character for different looks.

I was ready to sell my StarAce figures but decided to keep them all (and combine with InArt) to display 3 different outfits:
  • Robe
  • No robe (school uniform)
  • Causal Wear
The original StarAce figures from the first movie have decent headsculpts (particularly Hermione, K.A Kim I think) but they got progressively weaker as the line went on.

What outfit best showcases the InArt Harry Potter figures for display?
You’ve got to go with the black robe. It ties the uniform together. They look too monochromatic just all in grey.
IMG_3245.jpeg

As I’ll be getting the whole trio, I’ll still be trying to differentiate them a little so they aren’t too… uniform.

Hermione can have her robe buttoned since she’s the most ‘proper’- but I also want to be able to see the skirt as that’s unique to her, so she can be clutching some books, which should allow me to hold the robe part.

I’m also hoping that Ron’s tie can be undone so I can untuck his shirt and show him looking extra scruffy like the school year just finished.

Seeing as those two will be showing off the majority of the uniform, that may open up the opportunity to display Harry wearing the winter cloak, gloves, and scarf with Hedwig on his arm as below.
IMG_3244.jpeg

Once IA are done with The Philosopher’s Stone, I think they should jump straight to The Deathly Hallows so we can display the beginning and the end of the journey.
IMG_3247.jpeg

Yeah young trio will definitely be all in black robe for me. Harry with Hedwig on him, Hermione with the book in her arms and Ron standing there awkwardly smiling, with his outfit being rougher than the rest.

I do hope Scabbers is included with Ron, as having him in his hand or shoulder be great for display.

cc6yImi.png

I'd go full robes for first year, uniforms for OOTP/HBP looks and then casual clothes for DH

OK, I'll probably go full robes but have them slightly open to show to reveal part of the uniform.

All these great details tucked way like the Harry scar, you'll never see it (unless you part the hair up) but nice to know it is there.

All these great details tucked way like the Harry scar, you'll never see it (unless you part the hair up) but nice to know it is there.
Par for the course when displaying figures.
Just think of all the work that will have gone into getting the details on the back of The Batman’s costume correct- but few will ever display it with them being visible.

Back