InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
house-of-cards-frank-underwood.gif

Hoping the InArt Superman can look as good as this........
As good as? 😂 I'm hoping the InArt Superman blows that out of the water. I have that Hot Toys one as well. While I like it, it was made well over 10 years ago. After seeing what InArt has done with the Cavill Superman, I hope the InArt Reeve makes the Hot Toys version look like a cheap toy.

I really liked the packaging for the HT even though I didn't have space to display it. However, I fell out of love for the figure fairly quickly and had it boxed up for a bit. Even after getting Yunsil's suit and the Unleashed Viper accurate boots, I eventually sold it about a month later.

Even with having the JND on order, I hope the InArt turns out to be a show stopper as much as some of their other figures have become.

As good as? 😂 I'm hoping the InArt Superman blows that out of the water. I have that Hot Toys one as well. While I like it, it was made well over 10 years ago. After seeing what InArt has done with the Cavill Superman, I hope the InArt Reeve makes the Hot Toys version look like a cheap toy.
If this is the goal, they have a TON of work left to do

Does anyone know a good replacement body for the Hot Toys 78 Superman? The right arm on mines won't go any lower. I have to keep his arm in the pose you see in the pic. Also his neck adapter has broken. I want to be able to pose him with his arms against his body. My Superman does however have a custom suit and cape from Hendi_Cheung on IG.
sups.jpg

Attachments

• sups.jpg
    sups.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 0
Hopefully not too much longer until we see this properly shown off, with serious revisions. 🤞🏻
I’m wondering when the next festival/con they’re attending is. The teaser came out of nowhere and he wasn’t even one of their previously announced releases, so, I kind of anticipate us having to wait past the spring to actually PO (I’m good with that; my wallet was elated when I saw that Battinson got delayed:lol). Even still, they’ve received TONS of feedback and I’m dying to see what they’ve done with it (for the love of all that is holy, I will legit cry if they actually add a smiling head).

InArt will be at the Shanghai Wonder Fest from December 23rd-24th. I wonder if this guy will see any updates between the last exhibition and this one?

Given the amount of feedback they got, I image they want to make sure they really got something great first.
I swear this company has ruined me financially 😂 I’ve never wanted a superman figure and now this will be my second InArt Superman figure that I purchase with also whatever Batman figure they bring out. Please pray I hit the jackpot on something for my wallets sake 😂

We've seen a lot of teases recently and nothing going up. Last year we had a pre-order in January-Aragon, May-Harry Potter, and September-BVS Superman. Sounds like the Phoenix Joker is going up end of this month so we will still be averaging 1 release every 4 months. Maybe with all of the teases they are preparing for a heavier drop of orders going up this year? 🤷‍♂️

27 pages for a very early prototype shows the demand for Reeve figures. As with Nicholson Joker, Hot Toys barely scratched the surface.

Given the amount of improvements needed I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see an update until much later in the year.

Inart needs to get the Art Department guy to do the sculpt. He's working on a replacement head for the Sideshow PF that is just taking that statue to a whole other level, and actually got me to buy one of those.

At least that's where I'm getting my Reeve Superman fix at the moment, after the huge disappointments with Inart and JND.

adhhh.JPG

gdhh.JPG

hsfhf.JPG

fdgdf.JPG

adsgh.JPG

Inart needs to get the Art Department guy to do the sculpt. He's working on a replacement head for the Sideshow PF that is just taking that statue to a whole other level, and actually got me to buy one of those.

At least that's where I'm getting my Reeve Superman fix at the moment, after the huge disappointments with Inart and JND.

View attachment 684061
View attachment 684062
View attachment 684063
View attachment 684065
View attachment 684066
Do you have a link, their @ or something to get this headsculpt? Would love to get on a list or something to be able to purchase one as well.

UnleashedViper is also doing a replacement sculpt and paint as well, and while it’s an improvement over the Sideshow, this one you’re showing looks even better.

Back