InArt Christopher Reeve Superman/Clark Kent

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would love to order the Inart Superman/Clark Kent Combo...Does anybody know where can I Pre-Order these; or if Inart had a Direct site ?

Would love to order the Inart Superman/Clark Kent Combo...Does anybody know where can I Pre-Order these; or if Inart had a Direct site ?
Not up for Pre order yet mate but hopefully it will be in the next few months. They still need to tweak it up some more before coming into production

Not up for Pre order yet mate but hopefully it will be in the next few months. They still need to tweak it up some more before coming into production
When it does go up on Pre-order will you have a link to there site...or anybody that will sell Inart products ?

This is the head that Inart should base their 1/6 Scale Chris Reeve Superman from.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102_101723_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231102_101723_Chrome.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 0
When it does go up on Pre-order will you have a link to there site...or anybody that will sell Inart products ?
I know Sugo toys will have him on their site. It’s and Australian website that ships worldwide. I’m sure there are many other places that will too but that’s the site I use as I live in Australia

I’d just keep an eye on OneSixthKit closer to when full promo pics for this come out. Kit sells InArt figures with free shipping into the US. Never had a problem ordering from them.

OneSixthKit

Someone will post the links as they become available, though that will be a little ways out. Depending on where you're located will depend on which site you go with most likely. Most of us go for OneSixthKit, but Giantoy, KGHobby, Gundamit and Sugo Toys will all most likely carry this figure.

Someone will post the links as they become available, though that will be a little ways out. Depending on where you're located will depend on which site you go with most likely. Most of us go for OneSixthKit, but Giantoy, KGHobby, Gundamit and Sugo Toys will all most likely carry this figure.
Popcultcha as well I think. Don’t they have a deal now?

Hey, thanks guys....Additionally, anybody know of someone within this site that can create/sew Superman Red Trunk/shorts for a fee/Commission ?

I'd say I'm about 75% sure I'm going to get this.

Right now it's not enough of an upgrade over my Hot Toys version. But if they upgrade him like they have Aragorn and everyone else, and hopefully include a classic smiling sculpt (which they replied to a comment on Facebook saying "we will consider it carefully"), then this will be my first InArt figure.

If Clark is capable of doing the shirt rip then I'd probably even get the 2-pack since that would be such an iconic pose to re-create.

I’ve read a comments hoping for an extra smiling sculpt etc. My question is Has InArt ever included more than one head sculpt in their past releases? This would be my first InArt figure purchase.

Hoping the InArt Superman can look as good as this........

Attachments

• 20231105_205159.jpg
    20231105_205159.jpg
    930.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231105_205005.jpg
    20231105_205005.jpg
    906.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 20231105_205109.jpg
    20231105_205109.jpg
    603.1 KB · Views: 0
Back