InArt: 1/6 Superman (Cavill)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman v superman is a masterpiece. Change my mind.
I watched it in cinema when it came out and thoroughly enjoyed it. I wouldnt call it a masterpiece but its not as bad as people make it out to be.

A buddy of mine is waiting for the state of California to pay him reparations so that he can buy two of this Superman. "It will be sold out by the time you get paid, if you get paid," I told him. :LOL:

Movie talk...in a figure thread?

tenor.gif

The figure is so good 😢, the only thing it lacks is seamless movable neck
This could be the only 1/6 superhero on PO for me till next year
I wouldnt want to worry about cracking in the neck no. But I would accept a head with no articulation personally if that means theres no seam.

Batman v superman is a masterpiece. Change my mind.

Why try and change anyone's opinion about a movie?

You like it. Others don't. The world moves on.

It is time that can spent doing something more productive like discussing Henry's elbows and gluts in 1:6 😀

Last edited:
Also the back of his head looks kinda strange (rounder) in few side profile poses. And I already mentioned my views on that heat vision portrait's face being too mango-shaped like 😅

I wouldnt want to worry about cracking in the neck no. But I would accept a head with no articulation personally if that means theres no seam.

True, it's just wishful thinking of me to get a seamless neck/torso without crackling problem.
If it was possible, then there it is, the perfect 1/6 cavill, of course there is a deluxe option with additional rooted chest hair

It feels like they are just more passionate about the lord of the rings then they are about dc.
It is more the HT playbook to cut corners with DC.

The Patterson Batman and Ledger Joker are both excellent and up there with their LOTR figures.

I already see more care and effort with this figure than any of HT's Superman releases.

OK. This will be my first superman in 1/6 and first ever Inart figure. This will be a long wait but should be interesting. Will probly get batfleck if they do him as well. HT fudged up batfleck worse imo. Question is if Inart does do batfleck from bvs, which one will they do? Armored? Regular? Both?

OK. This will be my first superman in 1/6 and first ever Inart figure. This will be a long wait but should be interesting. Will probly get batfleck if they do him as well. HT fudged up batfleck worse imo. Question is if Inart does do batfleck from bvs, which one will they do? Armored? Regular? Both?

Rumour is both.

Back